FTA Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTA Don

Don, Froths good lady sent me these two pics of him, as it's his birthday today. the expression on his mug says it all think he has one of his nuts trapped in his false leg !

Froth 1.jpg Froth 2.jpg
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: FTA Don

Top bloke. I had one or two drunken adventures with young Froth.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Good man, he's lookin well...if a bit hairy.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Yes he is a bloody good lad, and having a leg blown off hasn't diminished his sense of humour. I was his section commander on the first tour of NI, for us in 1970, there isn't one of those lads that I would have changed !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

They were big enough to change their own nappies I expect!

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
            Yes he is a bloody good lad, and having a leg blown off hasn't diminished his sense of humour. I was his section commander on the first tour of NI, for us in 1970, there isn't one of those lads that I would have changed !
            if you ever see him, Bob, ask him about the smoke bomb incident in a certain seaside town. Obviously, my lips are sealed.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Probably see him next year in Snowdonia Steve, thats the area he's living in now mate. I'll remind him of what you said !
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
              X