Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Burgess, Old Aldershot

Hi Guy's, Here are some old Maps of Aldershot sent by Dave B,

P1100165.jpg P1100166.jpg P1100167.jpg P1100169.jpg P1100172 - Copy.jpgP1100172 - Copy.jpg P1100174.jpg
    I'll let Dave tell you all about them !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: Dave Burgess, Old Aldershot

Cheers Bob, "All Our Yesterdays!"

Comment

When you look at that it makes you realise just how much Aldershot was a military town, and was until the military pulled out in recent years. The trade and commerce really did take a dive after that, and despite the run down appearance of today's Aldershot town Centre. I think it will make a comeback, because irrespective of what we think of the new building programme. The people who are actually buying the new houses are employed and their finances hopefully will introduce new growth into the area. Although it will never be the same place to us because our memories and nostalgia,remember it as it was when we were there.
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I miss the Sunday morning vomit trail up Gun Hill

Comment

The town didn't exist at all till a tented camp was set up in Victorian days,on what was previously just a sandy plain deemed ideal for military training and taken over by the war department. Charlie Chaplin first performed at about 7 years old in his parent's show in a tented theatre there.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
            I miss the Sunday morning vomit trail up Gun Hill
            Ron, I take it somebody gobbled down a shit sandwich in the NAAFI Club then .
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Have we become depleted .... or what ??? From the days when a third of the world map was Pink.
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Now pink has been hijacked by the pooftahs,along with the rainbow,and the word gay!

Comment

Yes Pat, I wonder if the portrait of the GAY CAVALIER has lost it's wry smile. Was the Mona Lisa a Dyke ?
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

These days thid bi called "Transgender" Bob

Comment

Just had a friend in who said her niece,22 and 'thinks' she's a lesbian,was moaning that the NHS had hijacked 'Their' rainbow. Wish I'd been there during the conversation to tell her what I thought!

Comment

I wudda asked if a cud wetch er n er grlfriend shag each other wi the owd Strapodicktami.

Comment

A rainbow coloured one so you could see the colours coming and going!

Comment

What grips my shit is these twats think it's normal !
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

If you care to look Bob...there is concerted effort via Hollywood Netflix Amazon Prime et al, and the Internet in general.... to rope in your kids and grandkids.
                              Aided and abetted by more perverts that are firmly esconced among the Liberal lunatics that dominate the education system and politics both sides of the Atlantic. All part of the plan....and they are getting away with it.

As Joseph Wambaugh wrote in his novel "The New Centurions" which he wrote while while busting Fruits and Queers, butt fooking, in the public shithouses of Los Angeles......

"This is all gonna be legal one day Gus. They are going to unleash these pervert bastards on our kids"
                              ................... :0(........ and guess what ? They did.
                              Last edited by trubrit2411; 23 May 2020, 15:58.
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X