Dave Burgess, Old Aldershot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dave Burgess, Old Aldershot

Went to survey a primary school not too many months ago, load of girls and boys clothes hanging up in a locker room, I assumed they were clothes kids have left behind over a period of time. not so! Head teacher said they are a 'progressive' school and realise that primary kids have a 'right' to decide what sex they are and if they want to chage clothes to be what sex they feel they are then the school will provide the clothes. I sed 'do you tell their parents?' Answer 'No children can make their own decisions' FFS, felt like punching the c**t in the gob. I said to him 'I thought I was superman when I was a kid but f**k me if I could fly' think it was lost on him. I had a feeling the only ones getting anything out of kids dressing up to be the opposite sex were perverted adults

Comment

Kunts already av Tone. A get fukkin sick o turnin on the gogglebox n seein turd burglars snoggin n tongue daahn fukkin thruu-at n bin lids don,t bat a fukkin eyelid. After earin mi say "Bum Bandit", one o mi great grandkids asked, "What does that mean?"

Comment

You don’t see anybody dancing to the gay gordens anymore

Comment

As Billy Connolly said; "PC is the language of cowardice".
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Worst thing they did was to legalise it, remember always in the papers some celebrity hauled up in court for importuning for immoral purposes in some public bog. Now they flaunt themselves in rainbow costumes with coloured feathers sticking out of the arse in Gay Pride marches as though it's an everyday event ! The worlds gone mad, because they can now marry each other, and bring up children. No sorry that isn't right !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

A recent 'gay pride' march in Manchester has about 80 cops all linking arms and marching as part of the parade. Seems being a cop is the job of choice for many gays and lesbians now

Comment

Think it always was Ron,especially in London,but they kept it secret before. Now it's almost a badge of honour,and a surefire path to promotion,or demotion if you fight it or say the wrong thing to a bean flicker or fudge packer cop in your station! It's the new racism!

Comment

When in the slammer last year a got interviewed by two lesbian plod n thi just sat at the other side o the table starin at mi daggers. Wuz thinkin ta mesen, "Shall a gerrup n lob the lad out n say, look wot yer fukkin missin!" but the fukkin state of em put mi off the idea! Then agee-an, thi mighta sed, "Purrit away, we,ll smoke it later."

Comment

Pat I went to many police meetings in support of disabled kids. at a meeting to talk about a disabled person who had been stabbed to death the two female inspectors had turned the discussion gay and 'transgender' issues, eventually I just got up and left with a couple of young disabled kids who were there to hear how the police would protect them. got an email from a superintendent the day after asking me if I had a phobia about gay people, emailed back to say 'no' but I had a phobia about time wasting wankers who were unable to turn their attention to the small matter of murder. Heard nowt else from the t**t

Comment

The agenda is in full swing. Had I the power I would drive them all back into the shadows where they belong.....but thats just me.
                      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                      Me

Comment

Working...
                      X