Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAY

Wot thi shud say on them pointless cookin shows on the gogglebox:
    "Taday wi gunna mek summat that no fukker az ever erd of n nowt ta do wi ordinary life. Usin utensils that no fukker az in a kitchen twice bigger than thi fukkin gaff!"

Re: SAY

Can't stand those affected twats, normal people just have basic stuff in there cupboards, sausage ,egg and chips is good enough for me, I don't even know what a feken quail egg tastes like let alone how you would make a wholesome meal from it .
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bet the kunts kunt mek a decent drippin Stottie Cake Bob.

Comment

I have a posh friend who shudders every time I mention the like of fish finger sandwiches,or shepherds pie. If it doesn't come out of M+S or Waitrose she doesn't put it in her gob. She's just retired and is panicking about whether she can live on her 20 grand a year civil service pension. I tell her the pair of us live well on 30 or 40 quid a week,eating mince,liver,sausage and good wholesome stuff like that,which tastes even better off the reduced 'rot' shelf at the Spar or Tesco.

Comment

When all sed n dun Pat, scoff iz scoff, tha dunt need all that fukkin about tha sees all these so called Chefs do. In my opinion, if thaz feelin hungry tha just can,t beat the gud owd Bacon n Egg banjo.

Comment

Comfort food! Don't they reckon that the one thing those spotty vegetarians can't resist is frying bacon?

Comment

Working...
            X