RD'd Again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RD'd Again !

Because I can't get to the barbers, decided to bite the bullett and buy a Remington Short Cut hair clipper from eBay. Thing arrived yesterday, not Remington, but some cheap looking Chink immitation, with no charger in a battered old cardboard box. Contacted the seller through eBay demanding complete refund. Still haven't heard owt from the seller yet, but eBay are monitoring it so watch this space. There is always some bugger out to make a quick buck from you !
    IMG_20200509_130700.jpgThe Item I ordered was Remington, not this crap !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: RD'd Again !

Bob... You bin Chinked. I had one of them electric toothbrushes by Oral B made in America. It lasted about fifteen years. Its repacement also Oral B made in China....six months. Thats why I do not buy on the internet anymore. Gave it up. Dont buy used stuff anymore either. I been burned too many times. Bastards.
    I broke me rule for that bike I bought. Tires are fooked on it. No shops open for new ones.... Best of luck getting the dosh back.
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 10 May 2020, 16:46.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

i bought a coat supposed to be a shearling sheepskin coat like the one LONGMIRE wears on the tv series.the ad even included a photo of LONGMIRE. bought last november i lodged a complaint with paypal got the run around for months. paypal contacted me and requested i send the coat back i did. i have the receipts and proof of mailing. the address instead of returning to texas it was china. recently got a notice from paypal the rejected my claim. i am done with anything chinese.......but it is almost impossible to find regular building tools and nails screws etc but i try.
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Tha shudda bought one o them Yank "Whal" barnet trimmers Bob. Well med n last fukkin years n come wi a variety o combs so tha can cut from skin-eead ta Tony Curtis. Recently bought a new un from a store called B & M fer 12 quid that came wi all the attachments, n if tha paid fer the Chinese shite thru Paypal tha shud get full refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
          Tha shudda bought one o them Yank "Whal" barnet trimmers Bob. Well med n last fukkin years n come wi a variety o combs so tha can cut from skin-eead ta Tony Curtis. Recently bought a new un from a store called B & M fer 12 quid that came wi all the attachments, n if tha paid fer the Chinese shite thru Paypal tha shud get full refund.
          Thats what me and the kid use Dave. Wahl. Great kit. That one is about twenty years owd now. Aint been in a barbers in yonks.
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

It looks like one of those robot vacuum things that whizz around the house sucking up stuff. Maybe you just lay in front of it and it runs over your bonce and leaves you with the well groomed look you desire. Don't run it down for a Chinky piece of shit without at least giving it a chance!

Comment

Loo-ada fanny in that barnet cuttin game Tone. Mate o mine in Shiny Sheff med a fukkin fortune in the teezy weezy game runnin high end hairdressin joints. Iz job befoor eee switched ta the barnet game? A fukkin scaffolder! Sez it all!

Comment

Funny about hair them lasses. Sit fer hours in the chair,then as soon as they get home start altering it cos they don't like what they've just paid £75 for!

Comment

The wife bought one from Tesco it works a treat

Comment

Wahl 100 series... £8 refurbished return product 15 years and although now missing the longer hair attachments, still a great haircut.. My mohican always shocks the lane.
                    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by peter dearden View Post
                      The wife bought one from Tesco it works a treat
                      Then again Pete, don't you still wear one of those curly white wigs from Paris you bought during the revolution?
                      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

The seller just got back offering a £3.00 refund, told them that was totaly unacceptable for something other than what I ordered and would not accept anything other than a total refund !
                        Scamming gits just trying it on ! Luckily I paid by card so can claim back from that, but I want to battle this through with both seller and eBay, because their still advertising the same article now as Remington, so they need to be taken down now !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Soort the fiddlin twats out Bob, burrif tha bought off ebay thill soort it fo thi.

Comment

Just had another message from the Seller Dave, this time offering £8.00 refund and keep the item, Well they can stick that where the sun don't shine ! full refund or else, there is no way I would even use that item even if I could, because it had no safety adaptor for the plug point, just some Mickey Mouse two flat pronged Chinese plug. Just imagine trying to use that bloody thing. Switch it on and end up looking like Wiley Coyote after an ACME Dynamite explosion ! So see what they say and if no joy, I'll contact eBay to sort them out.
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Well the product wasn't as described,not even the name,so he won't have a bandy little rickets infected leg to stand on.(Or am I mixing him up with the Jap stereotype?)

Comment

Working...
                              X