• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RD'd Again !

Gerrin There! Bob. Well Done!

Comment

Well done the Bobster,good to hear someone winning against these scamming bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
        Great News, ebay has refunded me the full amount paid for the clippers, they said they agree with me that the item was sold with misleading information regarding to the description of the item, and they informed the seller to send the buyer a returns label within the stipulated 5 day period. Because the seller has not complied with ebays request, they find the case in my favour and have now closed the case with loss to the seller. So if you know you're right, fight your corner!
        Always do Bob, i've had quite a few refunds. Nowadays i even complain about 99p items, don't let the fukkers off with a penny.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

'KIN 9 mate !!!!....
          Don't fook with us. Well done Bob :0)
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by RAB View Post
            No mate that was Double Diamond
            Come to think of it..... It could have bin. Given the madhouse it was that night. LOL
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Nowadays i even complain about 99p items, don't let the fukkers off with a penny.

Spoken like a true Scotsman.

Comment

Or Yorkshireman!

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                  Nowadays i even complain about 99p items, don't let the fukkers off with a penny.

Spoken like a true Scotsman.
                  Wrote off too many Chris, it all mounts up.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                    Or Yorkshireman!
                    Not strictly true Pat, generous az the day iz long mesen but must admit thiz tight kunts everyweer.

Comment

Jut thought it was the right thing to do really, How many other poor buggers have they ripped off and got away with it. because people can't be arsed to follow it through. if I hadn't got any joy with it , I was going to drop the lot in the shite by sending the whole scenario to Remington ! I'm sure they would be very pleased to know that someone is selling shoddy goods under their name .
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Had similar, sent for a bit of kit for she who must be obeyed, cost about £50, no show after 3 weeks, paid via Paypal. Was given a 'tracking number' to follow mi parcel Got the stuff from a Pharma company, they gave it to a delivery set up called Hermes. cut it short I am being bounced between Paypal, Hermes and the Pharma company so I am doing all the f***in chasing. Last email to Pharma 'I gave you the f***in money, I want either a replacement gizmo, or my money back within 7 days, otherwise Paypal recover my money and blacklist the ****s, Think they just want you to get pissed off and forget it, I can see how many would

Comment

Paypal will get thi thi ackers back Ron.

Comment

Working...
                          X