RD'd Again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RD'd Again !

Quite right Pat, and if you have a quick deek at eBay, you will see he's still advertising the item as (Remington), obviously has not heard of the Trade Descriptions Act ! and the crafty twat has the same item advertised at different prices.
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Bit owd fashioned, I want to see it, pick it up, try it out before I hand money over. Mi daughter sent for some hand jel a few weeks ago, soon as she used it she said the smell was familiar took it to chemist for their look-see, seems it was Fairy washing up liquid (diluted). Should stretcher the c**ts

Comment

Best ta stick ta gud owd Carbolic, fukkin kills everything that gear,even theesen if tha uses too much. A remember the days when usin it tha wud say, "Fukkin just smells like a hospital" but tha dunt even get that smell in them joints anymoor.

Comment

Used it all the time I was at the pit, great stuff loved the smell of it still do !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Carbolic Bob, brill stuff! Duz ta soo-ap dodgers wot the sign o the cross duz ta Dracula!

Comment

Me old woman used to clean the front step with carbolic and a scrubbing brush (they did clean the stpes and flags in front the pit houses then) then put the carbolic near the sink for the kids to wash with. The 'petty' was down the yard, f***in freezing in winter so a bowl under bed to piss in, Saturday morning she would make a potato pie in the same bowl, tasted ok to me and we all had good complexions. Told me grandson the other day, he nearly threw up, soft t**t!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                Me old woman used to clean the front step with carbolic and a scrubbing brush (they did clean the stpes and flags in front the pit houses then) then put the carbolic near the sink for the kids to wash with. The 'petty' was down the yard, f***in freezing in winter so a bowl under bed to piss in, Saturday morning she would make a potato pie in the same bowl, tasted ok to me and we all had good complexions. Told me grandson the other day, he nearly threw up, soft t**t!
                Tell him Wig...Nothing wrong with Piss. I have quaffed the odd pint in the Exchange....
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Christenin thi "DBs" Tone?

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    Tell him Wig...Nothing wrong with Piss. I have quaffed the odd pint in the Exchange....
                    Was riding shotgun on a 4 tonner in Cyprus and this Sgt kindly handed me up a bottle of beer for a swig, I did swig and realised it was piss after a gulp or two, lashed out with mi CWW boot and kicked the driver in the head, chaos ensued!

Comment

Seller just came back with another offer of £12.00 and keep the item, what part of no less than total refund acceptable does he not understand. I have now given him notice If I have not received the refund within 48 hours for the full amount paid, I will contact ebay direct and inform them to proceed as necessary to deal with him for miss selling goods in relation to British law. Not being nasty here but these people need to be taken down, trouble is there are so many people who just don't bother to chase these buggers up for miss selling, and a laughing all the way to the bank ! Well I'm not one of them !
                      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                        No mate that was Double Diamond
                        It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

the way I see it bob is, you didnt say how much you paid for the shite so I think £12 is a reasonable offer. the seller is doing you a favour....you get a shite trimmer and £12 in your sky rocket......makes perfect sense to me...then again so did monty python........just feckin report the low life and get him banned from selling matey
                          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Send him an IED Bob, he will thinks its his f***in hedge trimmer coming back, send another parcel the day after with some bandages in it. Bit of Airborne lateral thinking required here

Comment

Originally posted by RAB View Post
                              No mate that was Double Diamond
                              Actually it came from 2 section 5 Platoon B Coy 3 Para et al. On a very boozy night in the Exchange.... :0)
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Great News, ebay has refunded me the full amount paid for the clippers, they said they agree with me that the item was sold with misleading information regarding to the description of the item, and they informed the seller to send the buyer a returns label within the stipulated 5 day period. Because the seller has not complied with ebays request, they find the case in my favour and have now closed the case with loss to the seller. So if you know your right, fight your corner !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X