Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covis (again)

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
    This c**t should bwe shot and there are many countries where he would be. The 'riots' we had across the UK a few years ago led to some very hard sentences the Cameron (I think) demanded from the judiciary to show that rioting would not be tolerated. A similar edict should be given to the judiciary relating to anyone found guilty of profiteering in the pandemic. Jail the bastards!
    I agree re the profiteering, they used to shoot them in Russia and China. I think a lot of that Croydon riot stuff, was way over the top Ron. One person was reported to have been jailed for 4yrs because a T'shirt was left in her house by someone who was there, she wasn't. As the yanks would say; Cameron was 'playing to his base'.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Thi reckon that the Lord fukkin Snooty look alike, that streak o toff shite Rees Mogg az got business interests in a company that produces Life Suppoort machines. If I ever came across the twat it wud deffo bi too late fer the kunt ta need one! Also, I wonder why nowts bin mentioned about that other pile o shite, Domonic Cummings, the Baffoons chief adviser when asked about the likely death toll on the elderly when this bollox started, the kunt replied, "So what?". Just think these fukkin morons o runnin the country!

Comment

Just think these fukkin morons o runnin the country!

I can't remember the exact details but Gove has admitted snorting Cocaine, Cameron had something to do with Cocaine or Cannabis and Johnson is said by others to have taken Cocaine but has never admitted to it. Osborne was another involved with narcotic substances allegedly. It wouldn't surprise me if every one of the useless twats were on something.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
          In 1968 80 000 Brits died with Hong Kong flu. Nobody said a word.
          Big problem nowadays , is press, 99% blow everything out of proportion, having said that this is a serious threat to humanity, but reporters don't help the situation

Comment

The only thing reliable in any o the rags Jim iz the date at the top o the fukkin page.

Comment

Thonkin of being a reporter misself. three and half years of nothing but Brexit and now 6 months (maybe 2 years) of nowt but Covid, 4 years pay for discussing 2 subjects, not a bad earner. BBC seem to be delighted at the death toll but pretend to be bothered. F**k off!

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                Just think these fukkin morons o runnin the country!

I can't remember the exact details but Gove has admitted snorting Cocaine, Cameron had something to do with Cocaine or Cannabis and Johnson is said by others to have taken Cocaine but has never admitted to it. Osborne was another involved with narcotic substances allegedly. It wouldn't surprise me if every one of the useless twats were on something.
                Chris, they were all on it, can't find the picture online now, but Cameron fukked a pigs head, Osborne turned up in Parliament fukked out of his head on it.

Originally posted by jim scott View Post
                Big problem nowadays , is press, 99% blow everything out of proportion, having said that this is a serious threat to humanity, but reporters don't help the situation
                The problem with the press worldwide Jim is that it's owned by about 6 billionaires and is being used to promote their interests.
                "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                  Thonkin of being a reporter misself. three and half years of nothing but Brexit and now 6 months (maybe 2 years) of nowt but Covid, 4 years pay for discussing 2 subjects, not a bad earner. BBC seem to be delighted at the death toll but pretend to be bothered. F**k off!
                  The so called "Independent Media" is not independent. They are tools, levers and propaganda mouth pieces of their Political masters and which ever brand they belong to. Left OR right. Mostly Left. Two distinct warring clubs have formed since the Gods of invention dropped the internet,with all its reach and number crunching ability, right into their laps.

Then the second facet of this plague is The Politicians themselves. I have told you blokes..... If you care to actually take an extended look, I mean actually put them under close scrutiny, (which most people do'nt).... You will have no choice but come to the startling conclusion that Politicians world wide..... do not know what the fook they are doing.
                  They are good at patting babies on the heads, making promises they have no intention of keeping, and waffling your vote to get in....and there it.... ENDS.

Here is another agenda. They went from being illegal perverts and facing jail in 1965.....
                  to this.....where they are now in a position to reach out and convince your kids and grandkids that reaming another mans intestines or is an acceptable alternative lifestyle.

Who is the most influential LGBT person working in mainstream media? We asked around and argued over it until we came up with a ranking of the top 50 names.
                  Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 May 2020, 13:23.
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

The top and bottom of it all is would you take any notice of any twat who shagged a pig !
                    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I've shagged a few pigs in my time,but he alledgedly stuck it in a severed pigs head,so it just shows what an Eton and uni education does for you!

Comment

Them Eton n Harrow joints turn the toff twats inta turd burglars, hence the words ta the Eton benders theme toon, "And we,re all friends together, excuse us while we go upstairs."

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                          I've shagged a few pigs in my time,but he alledgedly stuck it in a severed pigs head,so it just shows what an Eton and uni education does for you!
                          sex with a consenting pig is quite okay. But that was a dead pig, that’s necropigia.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Ironic that Donald says testing is overrated, but as soon as someone close to him tests positive, he now gets tested everyday.
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Working...
                            X