George carlin on germs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George carlin on germs

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: George carlin on germs

Geezer from our generation Tone, funny az fukk but we know worreez talkin about. Az a bin lid copped fer the fukkin lot, Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Whoopin coff, boxee-ad Measles etc. Swimmin in shit med mi laff, we used ta race Rats in the River Don! Big families back then cos quite a few wud kipper in childhood, burriff one o the biggest killers "Consumption" dint get thi thy ad a feightin chance ta reach adulthood. Sheffield back then ad the title, dirtiest city in Europe cos o the shite belchin out from the massive steelworks, everythin covered in fukkin soot. Bin lids wud disappear from the classroom after avin the onset o Consumption n thid bi sent ta wot wuz called the "Open Air School" A big fukk off mansion nestlin in the South Yorkshire Pennine Hills weer thid spend plenty o time in air not polluted wi fukkin soot. Fukk That! No footy in the street at that joint!

Comment

Wifes old man, a miner, said bacon never tasted the same after the butchers started to get rid of blow flies from their shop windows. Lot of truth in what he says, our bodies need to tackle bacteria and stuff every now and again to remain strong, however I draw the line at eating shit.

Comment

Used to think we had more fear of the school dentist, than polio or TB. Injections didn't bother me, but I've seen younguns being dragged in screaming ,and held down on the floor in many cases while the jab was administered. They didn't even bother to try and bribe them with sugar lumps or owt like that, just get in here, bang now fekk off !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Funny, some bloke on FB was asking why virus cases are low in India, Bangladesh etc. He was trying to make out this proves its a big conspiracy targeted at the west. Much more likely it's all to do with immunity. You see blokes bathing and swimming in parts of the Ganges, that if I even stuck my foot in, I'd spent the next six months living in the toilet. The virus probably takes one look at them and thinks, feck that. When I was a kid I played in the mud until I was a teenager. Reluctantly had a bath in front of the fire once a week(unless I could avoid it) Never saw anyone using an inhaler, in fact, never heard of asthma, or, gluten intolerance, or any other feckin intolerance. Diabetes was rare. The occasional obese person was called a fat cxnt, nowadays 90% of the population is a fat cxnt. If I was feeling a bit sick my mom would say, 'well, you may as well go to school and be sick there as get under my feet here.'
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
            Years old yet still very topical:

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Haven't watched this yet, but Carlin was a philosopher. The fact that everything he said in his videos 30/40 yrs ago is still current. Richard Pryor is on this with him, he was funny as fukk too. Before he had to go all PC he used to do routines called New 'Ni gg ers' for example, he even had a song with that title.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Working...
              X