Covid antibody tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid antibody tests

My farts these days are like a gust of fresh air from a spring meadow Chris,leaving me deeply disappointed! First the dentist pumped me full of antibiotics,killing all the flora and fauna in my guts last year,then just as I was getting back to my malodourous best the surgeons at the hospital pumped more of the same into me,wrecking my arse again. TLO takes great delight in farting on me,knowing I have nothing to retaliate with!

Comment

Mate o mine who lives in Swindon n iz missis iz a Nurse workin on the front line. Yesterday she developed a constant cough so wuz fukked off oo-am ta self isolate. Teld er ta get tested, a distance o 150 miles away. Dint tek long fer the baffoon, Charlie from the chocolate factory n that useless twat Hancock ta get fukkin tested did it? Another fine example o this bent az an Arabs dagger societies priorities are focused!

Comment

I was reading that a US vicar has died after drinking disinfectant. Evidentely Trump as been charged with a 'bleach of the priest'
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          Very disappointed with the Donald press conference today. The adults had obviously finally told him to shut up. Shame, I enjoy the ramblings of a madman.
          He did seem to "walk it back" a bit as they say in media/press circles, Steve. Never mind mate, you have another 4yrs of Trumpisms to look forward to.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
            He did seem to "walk it back" a bit as they say in media/press circles, Steve. Never mind mate, you have another 4yrs of Trumpisms to look forward to.
            hope so, mate. He's a raving idiot now, just think how good it will be in a few years.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
              You may have to get a big water bottle to stick on your head, mate.https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/offbe...rus/ar-BBZtTW0
              Make you wonder about people's mentality , all the warning about putting plastic bags over your head.
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                We better or this economy is a goner
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                  We better or this economy is a goner
                  he's his own worst enemy, mate. If they can just get him not to open his mouth, he should romp it in.

Comment

We dont care wot he sez....only wot he does. Half the time he is winding up them Dem-loons anyway. One word and they bomburst like one of those big airborne fireworks.

They hate him to a point of insanity.... and he has no time for them at all.
                    Me

Comment

Just read a newsflash says, Kim Jong-un is in a 'vegetative state' that's a coincidence, so is Donald. Lol.

Comment

Scare mongering !

Comment

Allus ad mi suspicions about this Covid 19 story, n the moor I ere the moor suspicious a get. Control they,re gerrin over uz at present iz a fukkin joke, ask that lying kunt Domonic Cummings eeel fukkin tell thi, 30 mile trip ta Bernards Castle ta test iz fukkin mince piesight, lyin twat! Like all these deaths thi gi thi blamed on Coronavirus, loo-ad o fukkin bollox! Read about a widow the other day who,s hubby who ad big jam tart probs suddenly keeled o,er fried bread, n when she got the death certificate, Cause of Death, "Covid 19" n she thought, "Loo-ad o fukkin bollox!" She did a bit o diggin n durin the process found out that quacks who put down "Covid 19" az cause o death gerra big ackers bonus. They,re tekkin the fukkin piss! Agee-an!

Comment

Bloody hell Jack reads like the ingredients label on a Tesco's ready meal mate.
                            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                              Allus ad mi suspicions about this Covid 19 story, n the moor I ere the moor suspicious a get. Control they,re gerrin over uz at present iz a fukkin joke, ask that lying kunt Domonic Cummings eeel fukkin tell thi, 30 mile trip ta Bernards Castle ta test iz fukkin mince piesight, lyin twat! Like all these deaths thi gi thi blamed on Coronavirus, loo-ad o fukkin bollox! Read about a widow the other day who,s hubby who ad big jam tart probs suddenly keeled o,er fried bread, n when she got the death certificate, Cause of Death, "Covid 19" n she thought, "Loo-ad o fukkin bollox!" She did a bit o diggin n durin the process found out that quacks who put down "Covid 19" az cause o death gerra big ackers bonus. They,re tekkin the fukkin piss! Agee-an!
                              We have all bin had. Its a vicious flu like we've had many times in history.

SARS MERS Asian Hong Kong etc etc All from China. Came from there same as the Black Death did. Twice.

All this was started by desperate Yank media, who saw it as a gift from the Gods dropped in their laps. Who leapt on it, and added it to their frantic failing plan to get you know who. That in turn sparked your media. Which stampeded all the Politicians .....all trying to blame or out do the other side.....because they are terrified of losing their jobs.

1968 Flu whacked 80 000 dead in Britain. Nobody mentioned it.
                              2018 Flu killed 61000 in the US in three months flat Nobody said a word. So what different this time ? Trump is running for re-election. Thats what. We bin had.
                              Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 May 2020, 21:57.
                              Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                                I just disliked your post by accident Pvt Burgess. Be assured I dig your post.

Hospitals here get $13000 for a Covid death/case paid right into their bank....

They get nothing if they write just flu. So what do you think they are going to scribble on that death certificate ? You be the judge.

Then of course it begs the question. What we gonna do every year from now on ? Since this has happened to one degree or another every year for 2 000 000 years... since Lucy Afarensis. We going to lock every fooker up and bankrupt a third of the world from now on ?
                                Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 May 2020, 22:48.
                                Me

Comment

Working...
                                X