Covid antibody tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid antibody tests

Unfortunately though Tone it'll be the usual case of peaks and troughs. When he goes after his second term one of the usual wankers will get back in,from whatever side,and throw out all his good policies and wreck everything again,whilst lining their cronies pockets!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      Unfortunately though Tone it'll be the usual case of peaks and troughs. When he goes after his second term one of the usual wankers will get back in,from whatever side,and throw out all his good policies and wreck everything again,whilst lining their cronies pockets!
      Correct. Every builder I know is planning to shelve all his projects if The Democrat Biden, given the policies he is running on....gets elected. If Trump wins again they will double up. So they say.
      When everybody is doing well the Democrats are irrelevant. By and large.....and they know it. So..... its destroy Trump the business man at any cost.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
        Don, I consider myself to be working class, but think I have been 'striving working class'. I understand more than most that there are people and families in society who will be bottom of the pile through no fault of their own, way they were brought up, illness, industrial accident or illness, poorly educated, born with disability etc and society (their country) have a duty to ensure that they have the basics of a safe and decent life. The rest who are fortunate enough not to fall within that category have a responsibility to improve their lives beyond the bare necessities as best they can through education and being as good as they can be in their chosen job, skill or profession. Those 2 groups apart ( life's unfortunate and the grafters) there are literally millions of people in the UK who are happy to extract whatever money they can from 'society' who are neither unfortunate nor do they intend to lift a finger to work, they were hated in mining communities I was brought up in. Unfortunately every time someone mentions those genuinely needing proper support, the bumming bastards come to mind. Overseeing all of this are governments who have to give OUR money out, currently Tories led by an Etonian and filled with people who have made their pile and they pretend to understand real needs, then there is Labour, led by an Etonian who offered to rightly support those in real need, without sorting the bums, and it is why they lost the last election. Both the genuinely deserving and the striver's could not stomach money going to wasters. Chase the wasters, support the people in real need and let the strivers get on with their lives. Agree with Tone, virus apart the grafters were doing very well and so they should, unfortunately the disadvantaged were not doing as well as they should, our money was not getting to them.
        Ron, i agree with all that you say. I am young enough to remember the 60's when there was no need, in fact even a stigma to be unemployed and going into debt for anything but the absolute necessities was frowned upon (credit was also more difficult to get). Sadly these times changed with the restructuring of the economy in favour of the financial sector. Combine this with a change in attitude of people, e.g. there are many people who, unlike most of us i suspect, and obviously your wife, that see some jobs as beneath them. There are as there always has been, those that just won't work, or are unemployable for whatever reason. I have no idea how this situation came about, other than the loss of good quality skilled trades as industry declined and the rise of burger flipping type service jobs. Changes to the credit system making credit too easy to get and the (lack of), education system and many other factors also share the responsibility.

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        Don .... Wages for the blokes under Trump's auspices have DOUBLED in 3 years in the industry I am in. The place is rocking and rolling. I am paying concrete finishers $400.00 a day and they are back in the house by mid day/ 1300 hours. They were getting 200 in 2016....and its the same through out the construction industry. Everybody is working and doing well. He has wiped the floor with the Democrats and their policies. Its imperative he gets re-elected.
        A doubling of the wages is a great thing Tony, people with disposable income is good for both them and an economy. We haven't seen that level here though, not sure of the current position, but UK wages were reported for a long time as being down 15% since 2010, in fact i think even Greece were ahead of us in wages terms.

I just want to see an economy where everybody has a fair crack of the whip. As I type, Senator Mitch McConnell is banging on about people being paid $x/wk, buy the Government which he claimed is more than they get working. Isn't that the problem? Should people not be paid enough to be able to maintain a good standard of living without Government benefits subsidising employers wage bills?

I don't think you need worry about Trumps re-election, it's assured.
        "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Apart from my mortgage,now thankfully long gone,I've never bought on credit,which probably means I have a really shit 'credit score',not that I give a flying f.ck! It was always drummed into us as kids by my mother "If you can't afford it,save until you can,sit on an orange crate till you can afford a chair!" and I've always stuck by it,and luckily have never been in debt to anybody.
          On the subject of getting more from the govt than you could earn,there was a prog on TV over here that involved Steven Nolan,a local gay,fat,celebrity of local radio and TV going into Hydebank YOC,now renamed 'College' with 'students' instead of offenders. He seemed to be there mostly to apologise for calling them scum on his radio program,but interviewed one who was leaving about what job he planned to look for. "I get 2 grand a month off the govt" he said "If I get a minimum wage job I'll lose £365 a week! TLO recognised the toothless mong as one of her customers in the hostel she works in,and apparently he has a 'PA' to assist him who he can call 24 hrs a day,even to get him pizza if he wants it,as he's addicted to every substance known to man,'depressed,ADHD,learning difficulties' and anything else they can throw money to him for. Shoot the c.nt and save a fortune!!

Comment

Had a 'client' who had m,enta; health problems, she was aged about 40, she had a waster of a son aged 18 who simply kicked off one day and wrecked his bedroom. Social services eventually concluded that he also had mental health problems and needed their care. Given a flat, shedloads of benefits, as with yours Pat he was given a PA who did everything for him, he is now about 25St and in addition to his mental healrth problems he has another disability called obesity for which he gets an attendance allowance of about 3360 a month. Last time I saw him he told me he 'have a job for life'. F***in scum, but its our fault for allowing it

Comment

Pat, Ron, as i said above "There are, as there always has been, those that just won't work, or are unemployable for whatever reason.". I used to teach the spawn of these creatures, if 'normal' schoolkids had what we spent on these fukkers, we'd be a nation of geniuses.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

A gud twattin iz wot most o these so called "Troubled" bin lids need n costs fukk all apart from a bit o physical effort. "Oh! you can,t do that it,s cruel!" FUKK OFF!

Comment

Thankfully all youngsters are not in this bracket, unfortunately whereever you go you will get bottom feeders because the system caters for it. I'm a bit draconian here but if somebody is capable of working and is offered a job of any description and fails to accept it then State Benefits cease ! Don't forget it's taxpayers money which is supporting them, that means you and me among others !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                    Thankfully all youngsters are not in this bracket, unfortunately whereever you go you will get bottom feeders because the system caters for it. I'm a bit draconian here but if somebody is capable of working and is offered a job of any description and fails to accept it then State Benefits cease ! Don't forget it's taxpayers money which is supporting them, that means you and me among others !
                    Thats not Draconian. That's common sense. Work or clam. My mate who just died from lung failure never did a tap after he was 26. Never had a job. He was the local consultant on bleeding the Social Security System to the max. Free money is a drug. I believe it will be the end of the system eventually when the takers out number the makers to the point of collapse. Understand I am not talking pensions and stuff that have been pre paid for with years of graft or disability which any society should put aside for. I am talking blokes like my mate....but even him I can understand. I mean who the fook is going to walk away from free money ?

The people I really blame are the ones that dish it out. For votes.

(So they in turn can loot the tax system themselves.... because trust me that is the only reason they are there).
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 30 May 2020, 14:11.
                    Me

Comment

• Re: Covid antibody tests

Plenty o never do a days collar geezers o,er ere Tone spawned by the Milk Snatcher n er Cronies when thi decided ta shut all our main undustries down n put all the workers on the rock n roll, benefit ackers paid for by Jockland North Sea oil. All done to totally fukk trade unions n rob workers of any rights. Since then, generations decided ta join the Giro Fusiliers fer life.

Comment

• Re: Covid antibody tests

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                        Plenty o never do a days collar geezers o,er ere Tone spawned by the Milk Snatcher n er Cronies when thi decided ta shut all our main undustries down n put all the workers on the rock n roll, benefit ackers paid for by Jockland North Sea oil. All done to totally fukk trade unions n rob workers of any rights. Since then, generations decided ta join the Giro Fusiliers fer life.
                        You are preaching to choir now mate. I am related to half of them. LOL.... Fookers wrote the book on scamming the national Piggy Bank. If my great great grandad had been born barren Britain would be worth double what is is now. You blokes would be in the black.... LOL

Hang on a mo.... I would'nt be here..... Scratch that... :0)
                        Me

Comment

Working...
                        X