Covid antibody tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid antibody tests

The study was carried out last week on passersby in Chelsea, Massachusetts. It suggests that the outbreak there is more severe than previously known.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Covid antibody tests

Ta bi onest, tha dunt know wot thaz got lurkin inside thi wiout a proper medical test, generally tha just guz on ow tha feels. Common cowd, flu when thy ant got the energy ta gerrout o thi pit, easy ta prescribe burrowt that,s hidden but tha feels oreight in theesen thy ant gorra fukkin clue. Remember the young Olympic athlete in the 60s Lillian Board? Wins an Olympic silver medal, n a few months later fried bread wi a tap dancer. Only idea I av iz when a gu fer mi anual service wi the nurse down at the quacks, usual, blood pressure n blood tek ta av a look at thi Cholesterol level. Mi last 73,000 one, all oreight but first one I ad up ere 8 years agu, accoordin ta service results, liver fukked, high blood pressure n Cholesterol level thru the roof but felt sound az a fukkin pound. Sometimes meks thi wonder if the kunts know wot thi duin?

Comment

Went to the local hospital for an appointment to look up me nose a few years back,and the woman doctor,a Indian or Paki type,insisted on taking all my measurements and weight,and then declared me morbidly obese with a BMI of 58. I burst out laughing and said I knew at 13 stone I could do with a stone off,but I'd watched a thing on TV the week before with a 60 stone woman with a BMI less than what she said mine was. She got all flustered and insisted her calculations were right,and how dare I question her,but I just told her to look up my snotter as she was supposed to do and left her fuming. It was obviously her pet project,but she obviously didn't have a clue what she was talking about,and she was fatter than me herself anyway!

Comment

That,s wot gets me Pat, tha guz ta the quacks n the kunt who,s quite a few years younger than thy art looks in a reight physical state. Tha feels like sayin, "Tha looks az tho tha needs ta see a Doctor mate!"

Comment

Makes me chuckle, some bugger with an Arse like the stern of HMS Victory, telling you to eat sensibly, wonder how many pork pies she's shoved down her gob.
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Went to a NHS meeting a few years ago, me, a cop and a fire officer on one side of the table and 4 NHS wimmin who were 'nutrition experts' on the other side of the table, all three blokes. me included were former army and I knew that all three of us did some fell running at the time, in short, no excess weight. The 4 'nutrition experts' were here to tell us what young (16 to 128 year old) lad and girls should be doing not to get fat. All 4 of them were well over 20 stone, and three plates of biscuits never touched the sides, they hoovered the lot in minutes, a scoff was laid on (I never touched the stuff) and when the half time whistle blew all 4 made a dash for the scoff knocking young kids out of the way. The irony of it never entered their heads Fat t**ts!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
              Went to a NHS meeting a few years ago, me, a cop and a fire officer on one side of the table and 4 NHS wimmin who were 'nutrition experts' on the other side of the table, all three blokes. me included were former army and I knew that all three of us did some fell running at the time, in short, no excess weight. The 4 'nutrition experts' were here to tell us what young (16 to 128 year old) lad and girls should be doing not to get fat. All 4 of them were well over 20 stone, and three plates of biscuits never touched the sides, they hoovered the lot in minutes, a scoff was laid on (I never touched the stuff) and when the half time whistle blew all 4 made a dash for the scoff knocking young kids out of the way. The irony of it never entered their heads Fat t**ts!
              I think if people get to 128 they can eat what they want Ron. I had a 'nutritionist come to see me about my diabetes she asked me "what did you have to eat yesterday", she gave me a bollocking after i told her a slice of toast and 2 chocolate digestives, she said was that breakfast, i said no, that was yesterday.

She was like a house side too Ron.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Freudian slip Don, my next birthday is 128, apparently Queen Maj gets pissed off sending cards at 128 and she pops round for a pint. Hope that whingeing bastard Charles is not with her this time. Mate of mine I used to demolition with wheever I was on leave , if he saw a fat arse on a woman 'that arse will hold some cack', never got used to it, nearly fell off many a wall laffin

Comment

Had to go to the doc's about 15 yrs ago after nearly drowning myself in the harbour at Portpatrick trying to free a rope from the prop af a mate's boat. Took some kind of infection to the lungs and could hardly draw breath,so after a few days of waiting to die or improve,off I went to the surgery. Normal doc was away,so was shown in to see a young female child,weighing twice what I did,who tested my breating capacity with one of those tube things you blow into. She said "Well you've got down to about 25% capacity,but that's about the same as me,so not too bad!" I thought yeah but yours is caused by the huge mound of flab that's pushing on yer lungs unlike mine. She gave me some syrup stuff to take,warning not to take any more than half a teaspoon at a time,but f.ck me the one time I tried it I felt like I'd taken heroin or something,knocked me sideways all day,so that went in the bin and I let nature take it's course for about 18 months till the windbags recovered. Aparently the syrup is for asthmatic kids who are too young to take pills or use an inhaler,I feel sorry for any that have it spooned into them!

Comment

Bit more Covid crap. We may have been had

""A flood of new research suggests that far more people have had the coronavirus without any symptoms, fueling hope that it will turn out to be much less lethal than originally feared.""

I cant get past the feeling that this is just another strain of flu. Which has always wiped out certain segments of the community that get it. Like me..... with knackered lungs for instance.

A flood of new research suggests that far more people have had the coronavirus without any symptoms, fueling hope that it will turn out to be much less lethal than originally feared. In the last week, reports of silent infections have come from a homeless shelter in Boston, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, pregnant women at a New York hospital, several European countries and California. The head of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says 25% of infected people might not have symptoms.
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 21 April 2020, 10:45.
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                      Went to the local hospital for an appointment to look up me nose a few years back,and the woman doctor,a Indian or Paki type,insisted on taking all my measurements and weight,and then declared me morbidly obese with a BMI of 58. I burst out laughing and said I knew at 13 stone I could do with a stone off,but I'd watched a thing on TV the week before with a 60 stone woman with a BMI less than what she said mine was. She got all flustered and insisted her calculations were right,and how dare I question her,but I just told her to look up my snotter as she was supposed to do and left her fuming. It was obviously her pet project,but she obviously didn't have a clue what she was talking about,and she was fatter than me herself anyway!
                      the truth hurts, mate.
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Chink fake news

https://news.yahoo.com/chinese-agents-spread-messages-sowed-122243818.html
                        Me

Comment

I never know what's real and what's fake. I try to get my facts from Donald but it gets a bit confusing. One day he's praising China and saying what's great job they are doing, the next he's blaming them. One day he's saying it's just like the flu and nothing to worry about, the next he's saying how terrible it is and no one could have seen it coming. One-day he's urging states to reopen and saying what a wonderful job the governer of Georgia is doing, the next day he's complaining that he's opening too soon. I'm not sure what's going on. If you didn't know better you'd think he's only interested in covering his arse.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Well our illustrious kunt of a leader az gone fukkin AWOL!

Comment

Stickin to shop once a week, couple hours exercise every day, stay away from people, listen to 'news' once a day, in between music, few good books, bit of self education, couple of times on this site a day, jobs around the ranch. I do not find it 'mentally stressful' another word for it is 'retirement' FFS. Still feel for the poor sods who are out of work with young families to keep and livin in a flat or similar with no garden, nightmare for all concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X