Covid antibody tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covid antibody tests

Listen to the news once a day, mainly to get the local weather, the rest of it can piss up a rope. I think (for what it is worth under this tsunami of bullshit) that politicos, civil servants, the media (BBC) and all the other gobshites in the UK discussed nowt for nearly 4 years other than trying to stop Brexit. Then in Dec 2019 we had a general election and for 6 weeks prior to that we had no government, then came Xmas holidays and Johnson setting up his government so another 3 months of no f***er in charge of anything, all told I think that politically by Feb 2020 we were the worst prepared country in the world and the people 'in charge' did not know who was in charge of what. We are a nation of underdogs, how else do you explain two former Eton schoolboys running the show, one running Tory and the other running Labour. Serfdom has never left us. As I say got mi own survival plan, f**k the news, f**k facebook, f**k titter, f**k 'opinions. Goodnight!

Comment

It also begs the question, why do they get a bonus for writing Covid 19 as cause of death?

Comment

Well it was supposed to help them overcome the onslaught of Covid patients that were going to overwhelm the hospitals. They never came. A hospital ship was parked in Los Angeles harbour to help out. It just sailed away. Nobody used it. There are MASH military units on the hospital car parks. They were not used ether

Then there is this.... they are a Conservative rag. But what they describe here I am watching on a daily basis.
        The U.S. newspaper of record, The New York Times, published a headline in its op-ed section that read, "Let's call it Trump virus. If you're feeling awful, you know who to blame."
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 26 May 2020, 02:31.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

No wonder thiz so many kippered o so called Covid 19, quacks gerrin big bonio fer writin the fukker on the kippered certificate, kunts must bi mekkin a fukkin fortune. Keep away from them fukkin hospitals, cos even guin in fer a luv spot on thi knobend thall find a quack loiterin behind thi wi a big fukk off needle ta put thi down so eee can write "Covid 19" on thi time sheet ta add a few moor ackers to iz bank balance. Don,t bother about pressin the wrong button on thi machine Tone, it,s fukk all, the "Trouble" dislikes everyfukkin thing about mi!

Comment

Hope there's no doc waiting fer me tomorrow with the jab when I go in for them to stick that snake up me Khyber! Got to start drinking the stuff they gave me to clear me out in a few hours,then stand back as the shit flies!!!
            I see over in England none of those 'Nightingale' hospitals they threw together were used,and are all getting mothballed now. That must be because the other ones wanted to keep all the patients for the bonus they bring!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
              Hope there's no doc waiting fer me tomorrow with the jab when I go in for them to stick that snake up me Khyber! Got to start drinking the stuff they gave me to clear me out in a few hours,then stand back as the shit flies!!!
              I see over in England none of those 'Nightingale' hospitals they threw together were used,and are all getting mothballed now. That must be because the other ones wanted to keep all the patients for the bonus they bring!
              Pat, Nightingale, biggest hospital in the world, mi daughter (nurse) went once as part of some preparation to get to know the layout, her opinion ( for what it is worth) is that 'governments and politicians like 'big ticket' show off items, HS2, Aircraft carriers, Nightingale' while in reality the small daily stuff like normal train services, troops equipment and vehicles, and existing NHS staff survival gear are left to rot, because there are no headlines in that stuff. got to agree with her.

Comment

That's a bit unkind, Wig. Mentioning 'small stuff' and Pat in the same, post.
                I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                  Pat, Nightingale, biggest hospital in the world, mi daughter (nurse) went once as part of some preparation to get to know the layout, her opinion ( for what it is worth) is that 'governments and politicians like 'big ticket' show off items, HS2, Aircraft carriers, Nightingale' while in reality the small daily stuff like normal train services, troops equipment and vehicles, and existing NHS staff survival gear are left to rot, because there are no headlines in that stuff. got to agree with her.
                  Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                  Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't, Pat. Ron, i agree, but it's better to be looking at the Nightingale hospitals, than looking for them. Some say there's a "second wave", expected, so it's better they are there.
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Checked out some blood tests. Doc says prostate is fine. I said what's causing the frequent pissing then, He said 'oh that's just because your old' he could have broken it a bit gentler than that, I'm a sensitive bloke
                    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

That's what happened to me. You are just an owd fart with an enlarged prostrate.
                      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                      Me

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                        Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't, Pat. Ron, i agree, but it's better to be looking at the Nightingale hospitals, than looking for them. Some say there's a "second wave", expected, so it's better they are there.
                        Fair point Don!

Comment

I av a permanent damp patch weer mi knobend sits in mi underpants n notice a small dewdrop droppin from mi jap eye when bollock naked. Time fer them incontinent undercrackers me thinks.

Comment

I've a permanent damp patch round my arse at the moment,rushing to the bog every 2 minutes,much to the amusement of TLO. I'm on my 3rd of 4 litres of the shit producing mix they gave me to clear the arse out ready for tomorrow,and by f.ck it's working well. Got the first couple of mixes into me before there was any effect,and was starting to panic,but then the floodgates opened. Just hoping I don't have to sleep in a bin liner tonight!

Comment

Fukkin shit innit Pat

Comment

What I hate, charging into the bog bursting for a slash. And it goes in every direction but where you want it to go. In the feken pan !
                                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                                X