Tasty Japs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tasty Japs

Well I don,t vote for any o the useless kunts Tone, the present mob a prime example o just ow fukkin useless they all are, nowt but cheatin lyin bastards!
    English Defence League iz my team, otherwise classed az racist by the Snowflake twats!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      She did'nt win though did she Dave ? She screwed up the industrial base of the nation. I think that these fearless leaders are isolated in their cloistered halls away from from the common man in the street so much, that they lose the ability to make the right decisions. What is staring us in the face makes a big whooshing sound as it flies right over their fookin' heads. Conservative Labour....Republican Democrat.... all the same. They all live in an alternate universe to us. You have only got to step back and look at Merkel and her immigration policies for instance. Rampton incarnate. WTF ? Pelosi over here. She is nuts and wields all that power. They could not run a piss up in a brewery.
      She did win Tony, it was us that lost. she set out to de-industrialise the economy in favour of the financial sector and she did it.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Well Don if anybody thinks she did win.... it was Pyrrhic Victory.

In her ruthlessness she got herself to the point where she could no longer function as leader of the Cons. She was forced to step down. Plus it were'nt for the blokes altering the Argies point of view in the F.I. War she would have gone earlier. She expended all her Political capital and destroyed herself as well as Scargill and the Miners.

She forgot one of life's cardinal rules....
        "There's the way it is...and the way it ought to be.
        The sooner you deal with the way it is...the better things will be"
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 May 2020, 16:41.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

The Tory government have now set the whole of the civil service the task of identifying what are our strategic needs, where do we get them from, can we be rubber dicked by China, India and other providers (answer 'tes of course we f***in can'). It seems that 90% of the stuff that goes in to our critical medicines comes from china or india and the govt are crapping themselves that one of those 2 countries will come up with a vaccine for this covid shit first, so UK and US have pumped hundreds of millions in to a number of projects. Bit late in the day now to realise that food, gas, IT and a shed load of other stuff is 'strategic'. Johnson says he wants this stuff produced at home but it will be binned as soon as things settle down again. only thing I have learned about history is that lessons are NEVER learned

Comment

According to this list below she was the longest serving Prime Mister with 11 years.
            so she must have done something right along the way. Some of these geezers were gone in a matter of months.

Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
              The Tory government have now set the whole of the civil service the task of identifying what are our strategic needs, where do we get them from, can we be rubber dicked by China, India and other providers (answer 'tes of course we f***in can'). It seems that 90% of the stuff that goes in to our critical medicines comes from china or india and the govt are crapping themselves that one of those 2 countries will come up with a vaccine for this covid shit first, so UK and US have pumped hundreds of millions in to a number of projects. Bit late in the day now to realise that food, gas, IT and a shed load of other stuff is 'strategic'. Johnson says he wants this stuff produced at home but it will be binned as soon as things settle down again. only thing I have learned about history is that lessons are NEVER learned
              That is another thing that drives me nuts is how short sighted they are and how much they go for the quick cheap fix and do not study the long term ramifications of their decisions. Like Thatcher with the miners.

They will wreck the people and nation for years to save a few quid for few months. They are into the quick....feather in me hat.... fix that make them look good and levers a few more years in office. Personal gain its called.
              Don't matter how it will play out in the long run. Let the next bloke take the burden. Take it in the chops. Its all about the illusion of public relations, looking good... and votes at their moment in time. The the sheep fall for it every time.
              Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 May 2020, 18:27.
              Me

Comment

According to this list below she was the longest serving Prime Mister with 11 years.
                so she must have done something right along the way. Some of these geezers were gone in a matter of months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...United_Kingdom
                Spot on theer Tone, she deffo ad the whip hand controlling a cabinet that wuz freetened ta fukkin dee-ath of er n the only thing that the opposition cud offer az an opponent wuz a complete bag o shite. If I,d o bin the leader o the opposition, the most important question I wudda asked wudda bin, "Who the fukk duz thaa barnet?"

Comment

One of their get rich quick schemes was selling of the married quarters for about 75 million quid. Now 20 odd years later the lads are living in slum conditions as the landlords won't fix anything,and at the last count it had cost several BILLIONS to rent them back off the firm that now owns them. The ranges have been sold off as well to a firm called Landmark or something like it,costing millions to rent back. These were lands owned outright by the War Dept/MOD for hundreds of years,costing nothing except maintenance and range wardens wages,and they sold them at a pittance to be rented back. Even the MOD HQ in Whitehall is now rented,having been sold. Where the f.ck is the sense in this,except to line the pockets of the backhander fed mandarins that arrange such sales to the cheapest bidder? Then there was the latest sale of the aircraft carrier to Turkey for scrap for a few hundred grand,despite an offer of several million to turn it into a hotel,and another to turn it into a quick response mobile hospital to go to emergencies around the world. The list is endless!!!!

Comment

That is another thing that drives me nuts is how short sighted they are and how much they go for the quick cheap fix and do not study the long term ramifications of their decisions. Like Thatcher with the miners.

They will wreck the people and nation for years to save a few quid for few months. They are into the quick....feather in me hat.... fix that make them look good and levers a few more years in office. Personal gain its called.
                    Don't matter how it will play out in the long run. Let the next bloke take the burden. Take it in the chops. Its all about the illusion of public relations, looking good... and votes at their moment in time. The the sheep fall for it every time.
                    Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                    One of their get rich quick schemes was selling of the married quarters for about 75 million quid. Now 20 odd years later the lads are living in slum conditions as the landlords won't fix anything,and at the last count it had cost several BILLIONS to rent them back off the firm that now owns them. The ranges have been sold off as well to a firm called Landmark or something like it,costing millions to rent back. These were lands owned outright by the War Dept/MOD for hundreds of years,costing nothing except maintenance and range wardens wages,and they sold them at a pittance to be rented back. Even the MOD HQ in Whitehall is now rented,having been sold. Where the f.ck is the sense in this,except to line the pockets of the backhander fed mandarins that arrange such sales to the cheapest bidder? Then there was the latest sale of the aircraft carrier to Turkey for scrap for a few hundred grand,despite an offer of several million to turn it into a hotel,and another to turn it into a quick response mobile hospital to go to emergencies around the world. The list is endless!!!!
                    It's not about saving money, in fact, given Pat's examples the total opposite is the case. All of the above is the result of the neoliberal ideology, they want to privatise absolutely everything. We don't hear much of it here, but in the US they're regularly banging on about "big Government" and how bad it is. I think it was Ronny RayGun who said something like "the Government don't fix problems, the Government are the problem". Another US politician was asked what the Governments main objective was, when elected and he said to get re-elected. They sell of the assets cheaply to their mates and party donors who are in a position to influence Government policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                      It's not about saving money, in fact, given Pat's examples the total opposite is the case. All of the above is the result of the neoliberal ideology, they want to privatise absolutely everything. We don't hear much of it here, but in the US they're regularly banging on about "big Government" and how bad it is. I think it was Ronny RayGun who said something like "the Government don't fix problems, the Government are the problem". Another US politician was asked what the Governments main objective was, when elected and he said to get re-elected. They sell of the assets cheaply to their mates and party donors who are in a position to influence Government policy.
                      Somebody got paid off big time. Forensically examine every 10 Downing Associate's bank account at the time of the transactions....also their wives and relatives and you would find the handover.

Most of everything over here is already private Don. Was when I got here. Its the way this place is run. I dont know about married quarters and military ranges though. Why they sell them. All you gotta do is cut the grass every two weeks... Maybe they were short of Ackers in other departments.

Like the "Shithouses for Indian Peasants Fund" ???
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 25 May 2020, 23:35.
                      Me

Comment

well for my twopence worth let us hope that our man the don gets another four years and boris hangs on to the coat tails of the usa. there still maybe a chance for the uk to get out of the stupid common market it was called now the eu. you are either in or out if out join with the usa the biggest market in the world. why do you think they released this virus on the world. i will tell you to slow the mighty usa machine. the usa for 25 years have bowed down to the chinks now they are thinking wow this donnie lad may talk shitte at times but i will tell we the usa need him right now. look back at early 1970s the chinks were riding around on bikes wearing grey suits now look what happened. they have some of the finest lookin cities in the world. oh wait 19-95 but wait there is more just pay separate shipping. we allowed them to join the world in free trade for them no free trade to trade with us we want your intellectual property and close down your plants and factories and bring the work and technology to china. they have risen to the point now we either have to reign them in now or sooner or later we will have to get serious with the red menace. and happy memorial day here. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. IPA TIME NOW .
                        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

I ope eee gets in agee-an Bill, giz mi the chance ta av a wank lookin at iz Missis!

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                            well for my twopence worth let us hope that our man the don gets another four years and boris hangs on to the coat tails of the usa. there still maybe a chance for the uk to get out of the stupid common market it was called now the eu. you are either in or out if out join with the usa the biggest market in the world. why do you think they released this virus on the world. i will tell you to slow the mighty usa machine. the usa for 25 years have bowed down to the chinks now they are thinking wow this donnie lad may talk shitte at times but i will tell we the usa need him right now. look back at early 1970s the chinks were riding around on bikes wearing grey suits now look what happened. they have some of the finest lookin cities in the world. oh wait 19-95 but wait there is more just pay separate shipping. we allowed them to join the world in free trade for them no free trade to trade with us we want your intellectual property and close down your plants and factories and bring the work and technology to china. they have risen to the point now we either have to reign them in now or sooner or later we will have to get serious with the red menace. and happy memorial day here. FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. IPA TIME NOW .
                            Billy, the Chinese did not close down the plants and factories, that was the result of the deliberate de-industrialisation of the economy in favour of the suits on Wall St. Chinese economic growth was the at the cost of jobs in the West. Re the IP, they have been stealing that for as long as i can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                              Billy, the Chinese did not close down the plants and factories, that was the result of the deliberate de-industrialisation of the economy in favour of the suits on Wall St. Chinese economic growth was the at the cost of jobs in the West. Re the IP, they have been stealing that for as long as i can remember.

don it was and still is greedy ceo's and wall street plonkers that think only for profit and how quick you can put cash in yer pocket.they thought we can close down our manufacturing plants here send over senior staff to train and learn the so called cheap labour nations. well what has happened the products they make are poor quality they are not cheap any more. here in the states everyone is surprised that we only produce a few specialized drugs and that china produces over 90% of ALL the drugs, PPE, that wee need to survive. things will change they need to. make no mistake the chinks are very cannie people they think in 50 year plans that plan needs to be changed and we the west need alliances with like minded nations. the chinks only think of themselves. go into any big box store and find how much items you will find with labels that say produced in the country you live in i will tell you not much. building essentials like nails,screws hundreds of items, rebar, cement, even drywall is made in china. one world idea is not working, there always will be a big dog and the chinks want that position. i agree that wall street needs a overhaul. off to home depot now i need drywall screws guess where they were are made... yeah right china but wait billy they are cheap, they are not cheap. i have no choice you need them or not no choice.
                              shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

TLO bought herself one of those metal insulated coffee mugs with a lid,f.ckin' shite,took about 20 goes each time to screw the lid on. Looked at the bottom of it the other day,and of course 'Made in China'. I got her one from The Airborne Shop with a Pegasus on for half the price,with a lid that just twists on with a couple of lugs,and was pleasantly surprised to see it was made here!

Comment

Working...
                                X