Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasty Japs

Or Sirloin Nips

Find out what happened when 900 Japanese soldiers, trapped by a British landing on Ramree Island, Burma in 1945, tried to retreat through 10 miles of mangrov...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Tasty Japs

Mmmmm nom nom nom nom nom!

Comment

Just thinking...they would have been way better off surrendering at that point because that was before the allies had foung Changi Gaol and the Siam Railway POW Camps etc. My owd mon reckoned they did not take too many prisoners after that. Especially the Aussies. He told me the they just killed them all.
      Me

Comment

They generally weren't fans of surrendering anyway. I think it was Okinawa or somewhere similar where they only had 20 odd prisoners from 23,000 that were on the island,and they were only captured through being wounded. It was a mark of shame to surrender.

Comment

The "Forgotten Army" fukkin ell fancy feightin in them conditions. Me owd Uncle Bill served wi the Chindits in Burma n lost about 4 stoo-an in the process n got Malaria regularly fer the rest of iz life. Still got the Arisaki Bayonet eee took off a slotted Jap eee gave me.

Comment

For your perusal.

Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              Just thinking...they would have been way better off surrendering at that point because that was before the allies had foung Changi Gaol and the Siam Railway POW Camps etc. My owd mon reckoned they did not take too many prisoners after that. Especially the Aussies. He told me the they just killed them all.
              Hope they weren't wearing helmet cameras.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

"Eeenglish plisoners!" That twat from Camp On Blood Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                  They generally weren't fans of surrendering anyway. I think it was Okinawa or somewhere similar where they only had 20 odd prisoners from 23,000 that were on the island,and they were only captured through being wounded. It was a mark of shame to surrender.
                  obviously never heard of the saying I swear by. "Live to fight another day."
                  I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Always worked for me too! The only time I found running useful!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                      obviously never heard of the saying I swear by. "Live to fight another day."
                      Its the fatal flaw in extremism. Tactical withdrawal was'nt in their vocabulary. Hitler was the same when he condemned Paulus and his 6th Army to their do or die stand deep in enemy territory at Stalingrad, a city with no strategic importance other than it was named after his rival.....he literally lost the war. I mean...How insane was it to attack the Yanks at Pearl Harbor. If that was'nt do or die I don't know what was. They signed literally signed their own countries death warrant. Along with that of their Navy...Army... Their major cities and a ton of innocent Civvies. They were nutters.

How the fook did the Krauts ever come up with a plan to drag off families and gas them in big concrete boxes by the thousands and expect the world to let them win. They had shit for brains and somehow they got to be in charge. I have never figured it out.

Look back in history and tell me when extremists have ever won ???
                      Last edited by trubrit2411; 7 April 2020, 12:24.
                      Me

Comment

The "Milk Snatcher" Tone, she certainly well n truly fukked the British working class.

Comment

She f ucked the whole Country. The mess we are in today is down to her and her cronys.

Comment

Deffo er decisions ultimately closed all our massive industries down Chris. We just produce whole working class communities wi fukk all work producin bin lids wi fukk all ta do but av aimless lives n get high on Bob hope. Toffs got wot thi wanted, plebs kept well n truly under their heel while thi wetch this "ONCE" Great country slip even further down the pan!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                              Deffo er decisions ultimately closed all our massive industries down Chris. We just produce whole working class communities wi fukk all work producin bin lids wi fukk all ta do but av aimless lives n get high on Bob hope. Toffs got wot thi wanted, plebs kept well n truly under their heel while thi wetch this "ONCE" Great country slip even further down the pan!
                              She did'nt win though did she Dave ? She screwed up the industrial base of the nation. I think that these fearless leaders are isolated in their cloistered halls away from from the common man in the street so much, that they lose the ability to make the right decisions. What is staring us in the face makes a big whooshing sound as it flies right over their fookin' heads. Conservative Labour....Republican Democrat.... all the same. They all live in an alternate universe to us. You have only got to step back and look at Merkel and her immigration policies for instance. Rampton incarnate. WTF ? Pelosi over here. She is nuts and wields all that power. They could not run a piss up in a brewery.
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X