JOLENE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOLENE

"Trouble" talkin to er mate on the dog n boo-an last neet teld er, "Getting a bit fed up with this self isolation now. That pissed off that Jolene can definitely come and fukking take my man!

Re: JOLENE

Are you blokes over there literally confined to baracks ? Cant go out at all ?
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Out in the cuds everyday Tone, lonely as a cloud, also coastal walk very quiet, just the dogs knob!

Comment

We're doing our best to stay in,but it doesn't help when the elderly neighbour breezes in every now and then,with a "Cooee,glad you're not isolating yourselves,because I need a chat" and sits herself down for a half hour or so of waffle.

Comment

Get ready ta fart when she comes around Pat, that shud fukk er off if she survives the ordeal!

Comment

Nah,we're just going to cough like f.ck as soon as she comes in,and wave her away! She always manages to come just as we're eating our tea,so that gets cold while you're answering her questions,or during a phone call,and yacks away regardless till you have to apologise and cut the call. Do all 80 yr olds develop a selfish armour that blinds them to anything but themselves?
            Last edited by Pat Harley; 29 March 2020, 15:46.

Comment

Not just 80 year owds Pat, simply just noo-azy twats.

Comment

She is loney mate. Buy her a cat.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Be the only pussy she's likely to show him Tone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                    Nah,we're just going to cough like f.ck as soon as she comes in,and wave her away! She always manages to come just as we're eating our tea,so that gets cold while you're answering her questions,or during a phone call,and yacks away regardless till you have to apologise and cut the call. Do all 80 yr olds develop a selfish armour that blinds them to anything but themselves?
                    Just a lonely lady perhaps looking for you to be her toy boy
                    Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

That's the standing joke between TLO and me! She asked the other day if she could put us on the list of responders for her emergency thingy if she has a fall,"After all" she said "Pat knows where the key is to my front door!" TLO couldn't look at me for fear of laughing,which of course we did as soon as she left!

Comment

On a definate promise there Pat
                        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Working...
                        X