"Ordinary Flu"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ordinary Flu"

The flu vaccine is protecting about half of the people who received it this season, and most people who do become sick have a milder strain of influenza. - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: "Ordinary Flu"

So, is the implication they mistook CV19 for the flu?
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
      So, is the implication they mistook CV19 for the flu?
      Well they dont say that but it could be. Thats a year old. I just posted it to show that these Covid figures are dwarfed by "ordinary" flu. Every year. I am convinced that this covid is just another strain of flu that has got mass media attention.
      Me

Comment

All these flu's are caused by Corona Virus. The one to really fear is that one featured, from Thailand, in "Pandemic" with its 60% death rate.

At the moment it will pass from birds mostly chickens and ducks....to people handling them. It has passed from victims to family members but not very well and only a few times. but it has happened with close proximity. Affecting people looking after the initial victim.

The great fear is if it cross breeds (mutates)with an existing human affecting corona virus and goes rampant Covid 19 like. It could wipe out over half the human race.
        Now that would be a hit.
        Me

Comment

Then there is this (if its true)

''And while many believe the virus originated at a fish market in Wuhan, China, Garry said that is also a misconception.Our analyses, and others too, point to an earlier origin than that," Garry said. "There were definitely cases there, but that wasn’t the origin of the virus."

Last edited by trubrit2411; 27 March 2020, 13:15.
          Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
            Well they dont say that but it could be. Thats a year old. I just posted it to show that these Covid figures are dwarfed by "ordinary" flu. Every year. I am convinced that this covid is just another strain of flu that has got mass media attention.
            Tony, ALL flu's come from birds. I don't think anyone's disputed the fact that COVID's a 'flu like' disease, what sets it apart is the rate of contagion, remember the rice on chess board analogy?
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Tha noze when thaz got Flu n not just a bad cowd, cos tha can,t even gerrouta thi pit, not enuff strength. Worst I ever ad wuz the Asian brand in the 50s.Even stopped mi playin footy in the street!

Comment

Working...
              X