• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 years old

Originally posted by RAB View Post
    Are you on this Dave,

https://youtu.be/_2y0UCkqfbg

Fukkin ell Rab, that teks mi back a bit, still got the moves but backdrops n high kicks aint wot thi used ta be!

Comment

just read the post what a wonderful lady, i wish my maw was here happy belated birthday lass and many happy returns.
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Bless her heart , there's nobody like your Mum

Comment

Hope his crapper can stand the pressure when he lets that lot go !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Pies in Wigan are like Cornich pasties in Cornwall (of course). They were scoff the blokes could take down the mines and could (were) eaten cold. Some t**t opened a restaurant in Wigan claiming that pies were the speciality.. Putting meat and potato's of corned beef and leek etc in to a pot and covering it with pastry is not a ferkin pie, as they discovered when they tried to sell them.

Comment

When I was at the pit Ron, used to take pease pudding and beetroot sandwiches,along with a bottle of cold black tea. Great for shifting the coal dust out of your pipes.
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

"Trouble" bein a Norf East gal introduced mi ta peas puddin Bob. Spread thickly on a Stottie cake, fukkin luverly!

Comment

Love it Dave, Scottie,ham and pease pudding mate. Trouble here is you can only buy pease pudding in tins, it's not the same. It's simple enough to make though. Boil split pease in a muslin bag in a pan with a ham shank.
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

That,s how the "Trouble" meks it Bob, n tha can buy it ready med in Supermarkets up ere. Great fart mixture!

Comment

40 odd yrs ago when I used to visit Wallsend with Twa Heeds on leave,a bloke used to come round the pubs with a basket on his arm selling stotties with peas puddin'. Beautiful things for soaking the beer up before heading home to fart the night away! Another bloke used to sell cockles,mussels,prawns etc the same way,little pots full of them,a sprinkle of vinegar,salt and pepper. Gob's watering at the memory!

Comment

Remember the owd fish food geezer wi iz basket o gear comin around the battlcruisers Sat neets Pat. I allus used ta buy muscles!

Comment

Worked in a mine which was f***in hot, took a can of water down almost a gallon, strippin off to get at it and kicked mi can over FFS! Bit like the army in desert conditions, look after yer own water. After 4 hours was gagging, went off the face and raided one of the blokes cans just for a sip to shift the dust. Switched me cap lamp off so I would not be seen, lifted can for a sip and summat hit me on the nose, had one more sip, something hit me on the nose. Afore I put the lid on I shone me light in the can and a pair of almost green false teeth were in the bottom smiling up at me. Put up with a dust filled throat for the rest of the shift.

Comment

Wonder why TH doesn't come on the site anymore.
                            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

I was reared on this stuff. Theres two gallons of it on me kitchen counter right now. I freeze it. I whip on out in the morning about every three days and when I get home chuck it in the saucepan and bingo. I make it with lentils. These avacado eating Yank sprogs view it with great suspicion.
                              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                              Me

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                                Wonder why TH doesn't come on the site anymore.

Think he's gone to the dark side of fudbook along with a lot of others. He contacted me by email and phone a few weeks ago. I think he looks in here occasionally without posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X