Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 100 years old

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Government elp? thaz joo-akin Bob. That useless twat of a Prime Minister dint even realise that bin lids wud starve ta fukkin dee-ath when the kunts pulled the plug on free skoyl meals till a 22 year owd footy player teld im!

Sorry Dave but I disagree with that,as there's no kids are actually going to starve to death either during the holidays or term time. The majority of families qualifying for the 75p a day vouchers will be on benefits,so their income won't actually have been altered by the present situation,the payments will come in just the same,and no doubt they haven't given up their mobile phones,drink,fags,xboxes etc to feed their 'starving' kids. I doubt that laughing gas sniffing Marcus Rashford had anything to do with the campaign to gain them holiday food vouchers,just his agents,quick to jump on a cause to clean up his image after several bad press stories over the last couple of years!

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
      I have the tracker numbers and when I track it the items are 'with the courier and will be delivered in next 24 hours sorrty for delay' unfortunately I have had that same message every day since the 7th May. Just tried to give Hermes (the couriers) the tracking numbers to ask them if they can locate the items, that's when you go round in circles, supplier and courier passing you backwards and forwards to each other, no actual conversation just on line 'Frequently Asked Questions' pages.Will just call it another lesson learned!
      Put a claim in with the supplier Ron, that usually moves them.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
        Sorry Dave but I disagree with that,as there's no kids are actually going to starve to death either during the holidays or term time. The majority of families qualifying for the 75p a day vouchers will be on benefits,so their income won't actually have been altered by the present situation,the payments will come in just the same,and no doubt they haven't given up their mobile phones,drink,fags,xboxes etc to feed their 'starving' kids. I doubt that laughing gas sniffing Marcus Rashford had anything to do with the campaign to gain them holiday food vouchers,just his agents,quick to jump on a cause to clean up his image after several bad press stories over the last couple of years!
        Dint know that Pat, so az usual the propoganda machine gets ta work tellin thi wot thi want thi ta know, rather than wot tha shud know, Bin dun agee-an!
        Mind you it,s remarkable ow many geezers who av never worked fer years seem ta put moor importance on avin Sky gogglebox than purrin scoff on the table than lookin after their bin lids. Personally a wunt av a bin lid arial stuck outside the gaff if tha fukkin paid mi cos owt that wud benefit that Australian twat Murdoch iz a definite no no fer me. Subscription fee ta wetch adverts, fukk off!

Comment

Working...
        X