100 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 years old

My old Mother 100 years old 29 February 2020, She's only 25 really because she was born in a Leap Year.

Mam02.jpgMam 01.jpgMam03.jpg
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: 100 years old

She looks brilliant Bob

Comment

Congratulations to her, Bob. She is looking good. You have obviously taken good care of her.

Comment

Thats just bloody great Bob......... Marvellous.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

A grand looking lady Bob
          Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Many happy returns Bob's Mum!

Comment

Excellent Bob, she's looking well. Let's see the Queens telegram.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Bob congratulations to her

Comment

She looks like a diamond

Comment

Fantastic Bob, and she looks Brill. Many Congratulations to her!

Comment

Happy birthday, Bob's mom. Wil you be giving her the bumps, Bob?
                      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Cheers lads, Don, you have to apply online Through the Government website, which directs you to the Anniversaries Office at Buckingham Palace. You can as I did send an electronic copy of the original birth certificate, or a official copy from the records office, and they will send the Queens Birthday Card to the recipient after 0900 hrs on their birthday. They don't do telegrams any longer, The recipient also receives a registered letter from the Department of Work and Pensions, congratulating them on reaching the grand old age of 100 ! Be better if they chucked a £10.00 note in with it !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Over here the Irish government sends them a cheque for something like 2000 Euros on their 100th. A mate's father in law got it last year,then died just after his 101st! Doesn't matter if you were born north of the border,they still consider you Irish! Mind you he was born just before there was a border anyway,come to think of it!

Comment

You get a seniors card off the state government here when you reach, 60, I think, you can use it for discounts from all sorts of places. I noticed that when you reach 100 you get a special Platinum Card. Can't imagine what discounts you get with that, probably, skateboards, Bungie jumping, skydiving, that sort of thing.
                            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

On that type of subject in Wales, Scotland and London people over 60 can travel free on Buses and local trains etc but in England they have to wait to retirement age, also for years in Wales anyone had free prescriptions but in England you had to pay until a couple of years back they let the over 60's have them free.
                              It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X