Get your order in Early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your order in Early

Make sure Santa brings exactly what you ordered !
    48364646_10218276511482683_1278813889475117056_n.jpg
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Re: Get your order in Early

If thi put them on Ebay Bob, tash will bi queuin up ta buy one wi quite a few shit stabbers in line

Comment

Bought some mince pies at the supermarket today, they were still on the shelf sitting next to the hot cross buns, been reduced to $2. Still tasted good, I might buy some more at that price and keep them for next Xmas.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Funny you say that Steve, found a box of mince pies at the back of the cupboard last week. Polished them off in quick time,good as a gold tasted fine. The Ayatollah wouldn't touch them, saying you'll die eating out of date stuff. Funny thing is we survived eating 24 hour rat packs, and some of the dates on them were a bit dubious, and we're still here.
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Mince pies, Beautytash! Warmed up then thick fresh cream lobbed on, just the dogs knob!

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
            Funny you say that Steve, found a box of mince pies at the back of the cupboard last week. Polished them off in quick time,good as a gold tasted fine. The Ayatollah wouldn't touch them, saying you'll die eating out of date stuff. Funny thing is we survived eating 24 hour rat packs, and some of the dates on them were a bit dubious, and we're still here.
            I remember a neighbour when i was a kid who hoarded tins from the war, when she croaked, her son was giving them away, fukkall wrong with the scoff. I also recall once seeing the boxes for the scoff we were being fed were dated 1948. One of my colleagues put a large tub of unopened yoghurt into the bin because it was one day out, i retrieved it and scoffed it. He was a gym bunny and thought i was disgusting.
            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

A neighbour used to bring me all kinds of scoff,some of it still in date by a few days "For the dog". Many a good sandwich made with out of date ham,bread and butter while the dog looked on slavering! Putting the bin at the end of the lane a couple of years ago,when I spotted one of those big Tesco's 'Bloomer' loaves,unopened,hanging out of the neighbour's bin. That'll do for the chickens,I thought,and threw it in the car. When I got home,I saw it was still in date by nearly a week,and made copious bacon sarnies and toast from it,giving the last slice to the chucks to salve my concience! Disgusting? Probably!

Comment

Love mi mince pies, wonder why they only make them at Christmas. Can see a business venture here lads, all year mince pies

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                  Love mi mince pies, wonder why they only make them at Christmas. Can see a business venture here lads, all year mince pies
                  I think they take a different form throughout the year and appear in puff pastry. Not sure if it's Eccles cakes?
                  "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Eccles cakes are full of currants,but not the other stuff that goes into mince pies. I think they're generally confined to chrimbo!

Comment

Eccles was me favourite. When I was a little kid I used to walk all the home from the baths cuz I spent the threepence bus fare on an Eccles cake.
                      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                      Me

Comment

wee mary makes sweet mince pies regularly. you can buy mincemeat here.i will make ye some tone and send them down. soon
                        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                          I think they take a different form throughout the year and appear in puff pastry. Not sure if it's Eccles cakes?
                          Havin nowt do wi puffs

Comment

Originally posted by billy meikle View Post
                            wee mary makes sweet mince pies regularly. you can buy mincemeat here.i will make ye some tone and send them down. soon
                            Like tommorrow Bill ? A barrer full
                            Me

Comment

Originally posted by standinthedoor View Post
                              Havin nowt do wi puffs
                              Me neither. I do not pick up the soap
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X