ARCHIMEDES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARCHIMEDES

Archimides principile:- When body iz immersed in water, the fukkin dog n bone will ring!

Re: ARCHIMEDES

It's usually when I'm sat on the bog.

Comment

I never answer the fukker anyway Chris. Might bi sum fukker wantin ackers off thi!

Comment

I was getting my legover with a nice lass one sunny afternoon while her kids were at school and the phone rang. She lobbed me off and went downstairs to answer the bloody thing. I couldn't believe it; bad mannered bitch. Then she wondered why I wouldn't marry her!

Comment

Tha shud thank er Chris cos she did thi a reight fukkin favour!

Comment

She gave me an ultimatum; commit, or I'm off! I can still picture her storming out of the door as I told her I was happy being single. She married some other lad shortly after, who she had already lined up, had a bairn and they are still together. I see her on Facebook and what a miserable looking face. I never missed her, even for a day.

Comment

Phew! Thaz a lucky fukker Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by treeman View Post
                She gave me an ultimatum; commit, or I'm off! I can still picture her storming out of the door as I told her I was happy being single. She married some other lad shortly after, who she had already lined up, had a bairn and they are still together. I see her on Facebook and what a miserable looking face. I never missed her, even for a day.
                I been through that a time or six.... They usually come that after about three wiks. I work on a ten year time line now... for important decisions like .....wives for the aquisition of
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

52 years in July fer us Tone.cudda killed er 5 times n still be a free man!

Comment

Working...
                  X