Here you go Pat..... t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go Pat..... t

This will get you to the boozer mate.....

In 2005, Brad Soden invented a modified wheelchair for his wife Liz, who is paralyzed from the waist down, so she could actively participate in more activiti...
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Here you go Pat..... t

That got 403'd but accepted on a re-click straight away. 403 must be a woman.....
    Me

Comment

I'd chop my legs off just to have one of those!

Comment

Handy piece o kit that fukker, just imagine thi drivin up ta the bar on that Pat, no probs gerrin served. Mind you, when workin fer the Murphy men n after tarmacin all day purrin down basecoat, a got barred from the battlecruiser fe tarmacin the floor even tho a teld the landlord, "Don,t worry mate, al bring thi some toppin tomorrer!"

Comment

For somebody who had no formal engineering training, that's a good piece of kit. I'm sure there will be a lot of people wanting to take advantage of that one !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I already put up a picture of that Tone
            Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Ah,but his were moving pictures,as befits a resident of La La Land/Tinseltown!

Comment

It would be nice if it was a 2 seater with a Gimpy mounted on it...
                Me

Comment

Excellent! Just shows I suppose that you do not necessarily need a degree to apply some common sense. I used to go to an NHS meeting every month when they discussed who had applied for an electric wheelchair and whether they could be given one or not. An ex Matelot had applied but his GP had written a letter to the NHS to inform them that in his opinion the Matelot should not get one because 'he is always going in to unsafe places with his manual wheelchair (hills, paths, valleys, woods etc). I suggested that if he had the bottle to go to these 'dangerous' places and he had the mental capacity to make that call, then they had no right to curtail his 'spirit of adventure', they gave him one reluctantly, he is still alive and uninjured and takes a bunch of other wheelchair users with him now.

Comment

Working...
                  X