Harley Crash Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harley Crash Video

Don't think any thought process could possibly have gone into it mate. Her mates were all behind her in their cars and she was possibly showing off. That's the group of girls you can see around her car in one of the pics. On their way to the local grammar school,probably all on the phones to each other,texting from the moment they left home,paying no attention to road or weather conditions,and this is the result!

Comment

Lick Dick ! That was some smash mate, you are bloody lucky to still be in the world of the living !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Okay I give up, who the hell is “Harley Crash”.

Comment

He's NI's No1 stuntman, better than Wales's No1 stuntman Denzil, he only drove over a roundabout.
          Last edited by Don the Mod; 30 January 2020, 20:41.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

I have flipped the video and amazingly been allowed to upload the link. Click it and save it to your desktop and you will see it correctly/

video-2020-01-25 flipped.mp4

Comment

As said by DB; 'f uckin ell'. I'm amazed that little Renault lobbed your Landy over the hedge; 'just like that!' I don't suppose you were yelling 'AIRBORNE' as you flew, were you Pat? Lucky you mate; pleased you're still with us; albeit a bit bruised, bent and battered.

Comment

Feck inell Pat!
                Tabbin back to our pits in Brecon gonna be slow going this year... Old scrote gonna give you some shit mucker... You is some tuff muther...
                HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                  I have flipped the video and amazingly been allowed to upload the link. Click it and save it to your desktop and you will see it correctly/

[ATTACH]11887[/ATTACH]
                  How did you do that Don? I could not see a way of doing it
                  Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Hard to believe you could have survived a smack like that Pat. Unbeliveable.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                      How did you do that Don? I could not see a way of doing it
                      You can do it with most video convertors, but they only let you flip it and watch it. If you want to download it you have to buy their software. I used this Ian, https://clideo.com/flip-video you can do it and change the file on your YT account.

Comment

Thanks Don that looks a lot better,and even clearer actually,although it still doesn't do justice to the fog,which was far thicker than it appears on there. I suppose those cameras have some focus enhancing thingy that sees in dark and fog like daylight.
                        I think the fact we both swerved very slightly left on impact resulted in me rising up over her sloped bonnet and being tossed into the field,otherwise I may have rode up onto her lap and crushed her! The other piece of luck was the timing,missing the field with all the fence posts,and just passing the telegraph pole before doing the side left. One of those through the passenger window that I ended up laying on would've added complications. I'd also just passed the row of bungalows and a house on the left,which could've spoiled their breakfast if I'd piled through their front wall. It's all in the timing!

Sorry Dave I'll not be attending Brecon to talk bollocks and stagger about with you,as I have to attend a wedding at the other end of the country,under pain of death,or at least cessation of sexual activities,which could be fatal also!

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post

[ATTACH]11887[/ATTACH]
                          nice one, Don. Although my idea of watching it in the mirror works just as well.
                          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                            Never thought of that! No flies on you lot in 9 are there?
                            In my cop days had I seen that I would have thought it was a mortuary job. Whoever the other driver was, and anyone who witnessed that will get in their cars very carefully in future. Agree there are no flies on 9 Sqn blokes Pat, but close up you can see where the flies have been. Speedy recovery Pat

Comment

Pat can you put the crash location on Google maps for us. I take more care on the roads now the grief a TA can cause

Comment

Far outside my skills range I'm afraid Jack! I can't see you saddling up and riding all the way to the wilds of The Ards Peninsula any time soon anyway mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X