Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Crash Video

VIDEO-2020-01-25-09-02-59.mp4
    Last edited by Don the Mod; 30 January 2020, 21:24.
    Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Re: Harley Crash Video

Am i looking at it wrong or are you now on the wrong side of the road, Pat.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Brilliant Ian,thanks a million for that! For those wanting to watch it,double tap on the blue bit then tap to open it as it suggests,and tap the play sign. It doesn't do the whole thing justice as it's been reversed when they copied it from a TV,and the camera seems to have cancelled about 70% of the fog,which was much thicker than it looks (Like Pete),but gives a cracking idea of the impact. Shame I didn't have a dashcam myself!

Comment

I was away trying to explain as you typed Steve. It's something to do with the way a phone sees things on a TV. She's actually coming from the back end of the truck,and we meet just right of centre on both cars as we swerved a bit. I'm then chucked to my left and over the hedge,not right as it appears!

Comment

Just watched it in a mirror and it all makes sense.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Never thought of that! No flies on you lot in 9 are there?

Comment

Surely that camera was filming towards the back of the lorry.
              It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

It must've been looking backwards from the wing mirror I think. I only became aware of it when,within minutes of the incident it was circulating round the area. The driver,as they do these days,couldn't wait to get it out there!He knows me distantly as he goes out with a daughter of the couple I bought my house off,which explains why he called me Pat,as I was a bit confused about that one. I'm sure there's lots more pics taken by the girl's friends seen milling round the back of her car. I was sent some by a fireman mate on my phone,which I can't send on because it's so old and crap. He got them off a mate who attended with 'Blue Watch' and said the taker mustn't become known or he could be sacked!

Comment

No doubt there will plenty of pictures on her and her friends Facebook pages,what was she called so someone can have a look on her pages.
                  It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

horrendous clip I can feel the impact Pat. Hope you are on the mend

Comment

FUKKIN ELL!

Comment

By the way Pat what flashed through your mind just before impact?

Comment

"THIS'LL HURT!" I remember it clearly flashing through my head in the half second between seeing her and impact! I was proved right too,it did,and by f.ck still does!

Comment

Hmmmm interesting thought

Comment

Thank God nobody was killed, what the feck was she thinking?

Comment

Working...
                              X