Harley Crash pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Crash pictures

Crash 2.jpg Crash 1.jpgCrash 2.jpgCrash 6.jpgCrash 9.jpgCrash 5.jpgCrash 8.jpgCrash 3.jpgCrash 7.jpgCrash 6.jpgCrash 8.jpg
    Last edited by Forever Young; 30 January 2020, 06:48.
    Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Re: Harley Crash pictures

Thanks Ian,pity you can't get the 11 sec video up,it'd throw even more doubt in your mind!

Comment

Watched the vid Pat and that gave me a short intake and gasp of breath that's for sure.....having trouble posting the vid though
      Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Evidently, in some of the pictures taken after the crash, Pat's vehicle looks even worse than these, before photos. Is that young blond girl behind the red car, the villain, Pat.? if so, the very least she could do was visit you in hospital and give you a wank.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I think that's her friends from cars behind that she was showing off to. At the time those were taken we were both still trapped I believe! The first 3 were taken when it got back to my gaff.

Comment

Bloody hell Pat,if I did not know that was a crash I would have thought it was a bomb that had hit you.
            It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Know just what you mean Rab,as I said before the noise was what a suicide bomber must hear in his last nanosecond before he lands at the feet of those virgins!

Comment

Lucky ta bi still bi breathin after that fukker Pat!

Comment

That was some smash mate, you must have had your lucky shamrock with you that day !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

That is even worse than I imagined. Providence was definitely on your side in that one Pat. Makes my Ranger do look like the bumping cars on the fair.
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 30 January 2020, 17:20.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Working...
                    X