Thread: Steele Dossier

Post Thanks / Like

Steele Dossier

This will give you some idea of what Donald Trump has been up against since day one. (If you ain't interested just ignore it).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/steele-do...113055181.html
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Steele Dossier

Did tha mean the clip about slottin that evil kunt in Dadsbag Tone? Totally justified in my humble opinion, pity owd Adolf n iz cronies were,nt slotted befoor WW11. Bit disappointed taday tho, only 50 o the heathen twats crushed ta dee-ath at the evil bastards funeral. Did tha see that stupid ragee-ad split arse twattin ersen o,er the crust wi er german bands? She cudda borrered mi 28lb sledgeammer!

BAFC Verification Officer Don the Mod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That's exactly what Corbin's been up against since he was elected too. Wonder how much the Tories spent on that hate campaign? I doubt it would be as much as Clinton though, Corbin didn't do much to help his case and made it easier for them.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Post Thanks / Like

Thing that amazes me is we pay them all this dosh to legislate and chart a good path for the nation and they spend most of there time wrecking each others reputation and digging up dirt. I know when it began in earnest. The second term of the Clintons....and I know who orchestrated it.....because I watched it. Up until then it took the form of a good natured ribbing, but that has devolved to the vicious bull shit we now see on a daily basis.

I believe it spread to Europe from then.
    Me

Post Thanks / Like

Corbyn deserves all he gets; apart from his salary. He's a first class useless tosser, a snowflake, not fit to lead anyone or anything, a traitorous halfwit. He's also a scruffy twat.

6. Likes bob9739 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a fan then ....Treeman ?
    Me

8. Likes treeman liked this post
    Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    Corbyn deserves all he gets; apart from his salary. He's a first class useless tosser, a snowflake, not fit to lead anyone or anything, a traitorous halfwit. He's also a scruffy twat.
    Got to agree with every word. how the f**k Labour managed to 'lose' former mining and industrial communities in Scotland, N East and N West England, the Midlands and South Wales is incredible. I have rejoined the Labour party and intend to try to vote Dianne Abbott in as next Labour leader. I know she is not standing but why waste the chance

10. Likes trubrit2411, treeman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Erd she,s plannin ta open a knockin shop in Wigan Ron n it,s gunna bi called "Diane Wanks Wigan".

12. Likes bob9739, treeman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Erd she,s plannin ta open a knockin shop in Wigan Ron n it,s gunna bi called "Diane Wanks Wigan".
    I heard she'd married the head of a monastery, they call him, Diane's Abbot.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Post Thanks / Like

Changed er monica ta Diane Superior Steve? Can,t wait fer the latest Color Climax flick, "Nympho Nuns" starring Diane Superior in "Bashing The Bishop".

15. Likes bob9739 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The frightening thing is they still can't see what cost them the general election. It's not exactly rocket science is it ?
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob9739 View Post
    The frightening thing is they still can't see what cost them the general election. It's not exactly rocket science is it ?
    Same here with the Democrats Bob. Not only did they not stop....step back and do an in depth analysis as to what got them the hammering of a lifetime at the hands of Trump and Bannon et al .... they doubled down on the very stuff that cost them the election. They got even worse.
    I have a theory that normal people have been blocked out of these cloistered corridors of power....out of the "Club" for so long now, that the ones in it...are so detached from normality that they don't know they have become a distinct and separate species. That hey have evolved into fookwits.

I mean if you were a business owner or a senior civil servant and Diane Abbott showed up in your office for a job interview..... would you give her the job ?
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 9th January 2020 at 14:35.
    Me

18. Likes treeman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wud, tell er ta stand in front o the Jeremiah ta freeten the kids away!

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob9739 View Post
    Not only cannot see it Bob, they intend to get another leader who wants to 'carry on the amazing legacy of Corbyn' FFS! If that bint from salford does not get it it will likely be Keir Starmer (?) a former pupil of the hated Eton school

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it's not him cos he went to uni with a friend of mine,and by some form of osmosis her wanker,useless fat twat of a boyfriend thinks Starmer's his best mate,never actually having met him. He'll be unbearable in the pub on fridays waffling on about "My mate the Prime Minister"!

Post Thanks / Like

Jess Philips wud mi my choice, ordinary workin class lass who understands the plight o ordinary working class people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Harley View Post
    Hope it's not him cos he went to uni with a friend of mine,and by some form of osmosis her wanker,useless fat twat of a boyfriend thinks Starmer's his best mate,never actually having met him. He'll be unbearable in the pub on fridays waffling on about "My mate the Prime Minister"!
    you can beat him, Pat. Just say you bred the pig that Cameron fxcked.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Post Thanks / Like

I bred WITH the pig that Cameron fxcked! A saucy little sow she was,and produced a litter of ugly female Labour MP's!

25. Likes stephenfrank liked this post
    Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Harley View Post
    A simple kick in his bollox should sort that out Pat. Tell him its from Wig

Airborne Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Burgess View Post
    Jess Philips wud mi my choice, ordinary workin class lass who understands the plight o ordinary working class people.
    Nandy for me Dave, she is from Wigan. Enough said. Not sure why Dianne Abbott did not put herself up, she is the sort of gob-shite Labour need just now

Post Thanks / Like

I see Starmer has removed the word 'millionaire' from his profile,and stopped using his 'Sir' to try and appear more one of the people,twat!

Post Thanks / Like

As with Ron, workin class Wigan Lass fer me!

Thread Information