Steele Dossier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steele Dossier

Jess Philips wud mi my choice, ordinary workin class lass who understands the plight o ordinary working class people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      Hope it's not him cos he went to uni with a friend of mine,and by some form of osmosis her wanker,useless fat twat of a boyfriend thinks Starmer's his best mate,never actually having met him. He'll be unbearable in the pub on fridays waffling on about "My mate the Prime Minister"!
      you can beat him, Pat. Just say you bred the pig that Cameron fxcked.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

I bred WITH the pig that Cameron fxcked! A saucy little sow she was,and produced a litter of ugly female Labour MP's!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
          Hope it's not him cos he went to uni with a friend of mine,and by some form of osmosis her wanker,useless fat twat of a boyfriend thinks Starmer's his best mate,never actually having met him. He'll be unbearable in the pub on fridays waffling on about "My mate the Prime Minister"!
          A simple kick in his bollox should sort that out Pat. Tell him its from Wig

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
            Jess Philips wud mi my choice, ordinary workin class lass who understands the plight o ordinary working class people.
            Nandy for me Dave, she is from Wigan. Enough said. Not sure why Dianne Abbott did not put herself up, she is the sort of gob-shite Labour need just now

Comment

I see Starmer has removed the word 'millionaire' from his profile,and stopped using his 'Sir' to try and appear more one of the people,twat!

Comment

As with Ron, workin class Wigan Lass fer me!

Comment

Working...
                X