Legion turncoats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion turncoats

The French military seems to be inadvertently feeding terrorist organizations with combat-hardened and well-trained recruits. According to a
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Legion turncoats

Soo-ap dodgers recruited inta the British Military these days Tone, "Hang on lads, owd Iqbal az just gorriz prayer mat out, av a smoke." Ow can the powers that be trust the fukkers?

Comment

Those Legion blokes must be Muslims.
      I wunt let 'em in. Too risky. Too late when they have whacked half their platoon like that one in Texas and the Saudi in that Florida Air Base. Eglin was it ?
      I wonder how many ticking time bombs and cells are out their and we trained....paid fed and clothed them.... with our income tax. Then to add insult to injury we keep them alive....warehouse them on them on three hots and a cot for the rest of their lives.

Somebody up top needs to grow a brain....
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 31 December 2019, 17:59.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

Hospitals o full o the kunts Tone gerrin freeby health care. Tha used ta gu inta the waitin room back in shiny Sheff n it wuz like a game o "Spot the fukkin white man." But wot do the twats at Wankminster do? Blame uz coffin dodgers who av paid inta the system all our fukkin lives fer livin too long n fillin all the hossy beds when we,re badly. No kunt at the top az the bollox ta tell the reason why the NHS iz fukked! Come n see me n I,ll tell the useless TWATS!

Comment

Hardly a surprising statistic,being as 20% of the population of France are muslims,stemming from them taking in all the immigrants from their former colonies,which were counted as part of the soil of France,making them automatic French citizens. As we know their loyalty lies only with their religion/cult,not their country,so with 1 in 5 recruits to their army coming from that background is it surprising they then use their free training to commit terrorist acts?

Comment

The French have always been wankers so having so there is no surprise with this.
            It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Theoretically citizens of France are not allowed to join the Legion, the only French citizens allowed to serve are the ociffers. I have one or two ex Para Reg mates who av served in the Legion plus quite a few ex Belgian Para Commandos who have also served.

Comment

Think the rules have changed now Dave,and they recruit French as well.

Comment

Fukkin ell Pat! Thiv gone reight down the nick then!

Comment

When you think that many, if not all Muslim terrorists are programmed from birth practically, by their religion, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that they will never be "cured"! Time to stop treating these people as civilised humans and start recognising the threat that they present to the civilised world. Their very religion teaches them to lie, cheat and despise non Muslims. Islamophobia? You bet! It didn't take long for the world to realise the danger that the Nazis threatened to the world and put a stop to it. I don't understand the blindness that the West, in particular, exhibits when it comes to Islam? Remember; not all Muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists are Muslims!

Comment

and monopolise the corner shop market Jack where they sell booze, fags and drugs to customers of any age from zero upwards with grooming of young kids as a bonus. Heathen, Evil Bastards!

Comment

Working...
                      X