Oh holy night , Susan Boyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh holy night , Susan Boyle

Listen to this and leave out all " Xmas" and crimbo . But call it by its proper name
    CHRISTMAS ..

Re: Oh holy night , Susan Boyle

I'm listening but must admit i can't hear anything. Anyway, have a great Crimbo...oopps..sorry..Christmas, mate.
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

That's cos it's 'Silent Night'!!!!

Comment

When a wuz a bin lid n went Carol singin ta gerra few ackers a used ta get requests ta beez wing, "Silent Night" n "Far Away".

Comment

I'm too old and thick to stick the you tube up ,sorry but you'll have to do that for yourselves , lovely hymn tho .

Comment

Just in case Steve or Dave missing her...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E2E...sD1o6XRcr8dvMK

Comment

Prefer a 70s classic Xmas song. remember this getting played non-stop on the Traff jukebox.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Owd Suzie baby, bet er growler iz az tight az a fukkin ducks arse. Luverly!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
                  Prefer a 70s classic Xmas song. remember this getting played non-stop on the Traff jukebox.
                  Walsall blokes. Beechdale Estate. Ruff 'ole.
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

Just picked up a greatest hits album by The Move. Another good Brummie band, tone.

Comment

Another brill Brummie group E L O Jeff Lynn singin top toons, "E Evil Woman". Way back in the 60s a brill Brummie group that wud pack out the Workingmens Clubs in Shiny Sheff wuz O,haras Playboys but thi never med the big time. One Brummie group that did tho who wud pack out the clubs wuz the Fortunes, "Ere it comes again, that feeling". No gud tho, just come up agee-anst a big fukk off, "Strictly No Entry Sign!"

Comment

Jeff Lynne's ELO 'Wembley Or Bust'Pre-order the live album and film: http://smarturl.it/WembleyOrBust?IQid=ewytAvailable November 17thMusic video by Jeff Lyn...

Comment

Pure Class Taff! Beats wot guz by the name o pop these days inta fukkin touch. Plenty o Grab o Granny material in the audience as well!

Comment

Spencer Davis Group....Stevie Winwood.... sin them for half a Crown at the Adelphi in West Brom.

Moody Blues / Denny Laine and the Diplomats sin him for Half a Crown when he was 16 in the Ten acre dance hall on Myvod Road Wednesbury.

Judas Priest.... Owd classmate Alan Atkins formed them.

Ossie Osbourne and Black Sabbath

Robert Plant L Zepp / West Brom

All Brum lads. Like these. The Fortunes. Sin em at the Steering Wheel Club for nowt. (Lovely Black Barmaid)

Last edited by trubrit2411; 31 December 2019, 16:36.
                            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                            Me

Comment

Them wuz the days when moosic wuz moosic.

Comment

Working...
                              X