SNOW WHITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW WHITE

Got talkin ta the little lass who lives across the roo-ad on er way oo-am from skoyl n asked, "Wots tha bin duin at skoyl taday luv?"
    "Reading this story about "Snow White", she replied, andin mi the book she wuz carryin, so ad a quick butchers.
    Fukkin ell! This modern society gets fukkin worse!
    Read the bit that sed, "As Prince Charming whispered quietly into Snow Whites ear, he said, "Before I kiss you on the lips would you please sign this consent form."

Re: SNOW WHITE

That "kid" was well legal at 17-1/2. Plus she was a prostitute making major coin. Let that sink in.

What red blooded young bloke was/is going to walk away from a tasty offering like that / Especially when somebody else is paying. Nobody I know...
    Plus when, whoever is responsible for this attempt at bringing down the Royals, are they going to focus on MR BIG.........Billy Clinton.....and his 27 trips to Bang-a_teen Island on Epsteins Plane??? ALL by his lonesome. No Secret Service. No Uranium Saleslady.....

Kid was making big money then, and is making big money now, from all the Media interviews. Plus I bet this could be traced back to British anti Royalists Media.
    The problem I got with it all is every bloke I know would have been all over that free offering. Plus when she first broke cover Randy Andy was very gracious. Now its morphed into a savage attack. The modern media is not your friend..........
    Last edited by trubrit2411; 5 December 2019, 12:57.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Re: SNOW WHITE

Think Grumpy was a feken Pimp, and Dopey had shagged himself silly !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
      X