Re: News you can use....

Thiz life in the owd dog yet!

Comment

They say only the good die young, looks like I'm going to beat Methusala
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Reckon that's a prank, tone. How the feck can a gap in your fingers mean you won't get lung cancer. Still, just in case, I'm pleased to see I have the gap.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

403'd
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

It really doesn't like you, tone. Is it something you said?
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Never mind Tone, take a trip down to Billy's and forget all about it mate.
              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I was about to jump in me motor Bob when I found out the five Freeway going over the Grapevine was shut down with a blizzard and snow. I almost drove up there to look at it lol. I ain't seen snow in decades.
                Me

Comment

Seein the current bun iz gerrin like that o,er Tone, must bi global warmin!

Comment

We just had snow in the desert Dave. Thats a first for me. I don't hear the Global Warming Mob gobbing off. Just silence. I bet the Canadian Snowbirds were upset....lol
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 4 December 2019, 11:40.
                    Me

Comment

Global warnin cud just bi another ploy ta get moor ackers off us ta buy electric jam jars, alternative heatin fer thi gaff includin them big fukk off glass panels on thi roof. Just imagine avin ta soort a roof repair out wi one o them big fukkers in the way. Just imagine the spec, "Remove panel from roof".
                      Glad I,m fukkin retired!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                        We just had snow in the desert Dave. Thats a first for me. I don't here the Global Warming Mob gobbing off. Just silence. I bet the Canadian Snowbirds were upset....lol
                        you are confusing weather with climate there mate.

Comment

Steve. This world's Climate is up and down like a yo yo. Google "Global Warming" and then "There is no Global Warming". Its all over the show. There is no consensus. Thats why they have to show a starving Polar bear as fake news .... that was actually dying of old age and no longer able to hunt. Google that twat Al Gore and the amount of money he has made out of this stuff. Its a theory looking for a cause.

Then there is Carbon Taxation..... and nutter Greta Big Gob....who only gobs off in the clean countries (where the dosh is) She should fook off and yak at India or China where they are croaking in the streets with air pollution. How come she never goes there ?

They are led by sensible people thats why. Who would tell her to fack orf at the high port. Not hand wringing cowards like these idiots in the West. They are the real pollution.
                          Last edited by trubrit2411; 6 December 2019, 14:44.
                          Me

Comment

Ice age, Lions n Tigers in thi garden n the odd Wooly Mammoth trampin on thee flowers. Earths climate n conditions av bin constantly changin fer Millenia. On the Norh East Coast weer a now reside, not too long agu in the anals o time, tha cudda walked ta Amsterdam on dry land fer a neet out, few bevvies, fukked a brass nail n bimbled back ta thi gaff fer a medium rare brown bear rump steak. In my opinion this global warmin bollox iz summat some shiny arsed twat az thought of just ta rob them who can,t fukkin afoord it blind!

Comment

Good to see he is concentrating on the important issues, Tone. https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...73f_story.html says the bulbs make him look orange. Lol. that's cuz he is feckin orange.

Comment

Working...
                              X