Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless veterans...

...no need for it really.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Homeless veterans...

Because greedy t**ts in executive positions on many of these charities want to take mega bucks in annual salary and they want their gold plated pensions to be there when they 'retire'. I would also add that there are thousands of former veterans in cells because of drug or booze shit because apart from a months 'resettlement' they got f**k all support to adapt, and there are hundreds of limbless ex servicemen and women shuffling about having to beg for support aids to help them to get mobile. Charities, like governments have a first instinct of their own survival, and f**k the plebs. You have to jump through hoops and spend months justifying any request for help for a veteran. we live in a 'who gives a f**k society, with a 'who gives a f**k' so called charities. I generalise, some do try. Wonder if we need a 'Airborne Veterans' letter headed paper and as well as the excellent work done by this site on ex Para graves, we should start to use our collective voice for veterans who may be struggling and get some of this £3.1 billion out to the people it was donated for?

Comment

Don, I can't see the link I think it's due to my settings.
      homeless.jpg
      Last edited by Don the Mod; 10 November 2019, 10:15.

Comment

Well, that's easy for you to say, taff.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

FFS Taff delete that before you bring the site down.
          It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Done Rab, it wasn't like that last night

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
              I just assumed it was Arabic.
              I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                👍
                It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Beware before you give, there are plenty out there who will pose as veterans to gain the sympathy vote. But when questioned will mumble some pure unadulterated shite then bugger off quickly.
                  But as for the genuine article, this should never happen, if charity organisations don't wish to part with funds given generously by sympathetic donors. Then remove their charity status and confiscate their funds.
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

The first order of the day with a lot of these "charities" is .......Pay yourself first. Very very very well.

You would not believe the house that bastard lived in next door to the one I was working on that was running that "Save Little Hadji Fund". Put it like this, the neighbourhood we woz working in, we were doing a $1 500 000 extension and the house Mr Benevolent lived in was bigger.
                    Remember the Haiti earthquake ? All that money that poured in from all over the world for "The Haiti Fund" ??? $78 000 000 is AWOL. No where to be found. They know it went in. They dont know where it is. Guess who was in charge of the Fund ? Monica's lover boy.
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 10 November 2019, 20:07.
                    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                      The first order of the day with a lot of these "charities" is .......Pay yourself first. Very very very well.

You would not believe the house that bastard lived in next door to the one I was working on that was running that "Save Little Hadji Fund". Put it like this, the neighbourhood we woz working in, we were doing a $1 500 000 extension and the house Mr Benevolent lived in was bigger.
                      Remember the Haiti earthquake ? All that money that poured in from all over the world for "The Haiti Fund" ??? $78 000 000 is AWOL. No where to be found. They know it went in. They dont know where it is. Guess who was in charge of the Fund ? Monica's lover boy.
                      then, of course, there is Donald's charity foundation. Bought some lovely portraits of Donald.

Comment

Cheers who ever put the link into my post.

Comment

It all made perfect sense to me, Taff.

Comment

Sure, but it was a bit long winded
                            Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                              Sure, but it was a bit long winded
                              i just assumed he'd been drinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X