A few sounds for Dave B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few sounds for Dave B

An hour of classic sounds from The Twisted Wheel All-Nighters, 1965-1971. The calendar is now available from early November, to pre-order this perfect gift, please visit: www.northernsoulhistory.co.uk
    It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Re: A few sounds for Dave B

Fukkin Brill Rab! Top toons, got straight outa me chair n attempted a spin on the carpet, "Trouble" thought I,d really fukkin lost it this time! Brill memories o befoor joining up, over the Snake Pass wi the mates on a Saturday neet, couple o bevvies then on ta the owd Twisted Wheel, wall ta wall growler but no fukkin chance wi Georgie Best n Wayne Fontana hitting the dance floor. Worra brill time ta be a teenager, top toons, age o the Mini Skirt n knee trembler up agee-anst a wall in some geezers back yard, whip it in,whip it out n fukkin wipe it! All changed when I arrived on a different planet called, "Maida Barracks!"

Comment

brilliant music my brother bobby often went to the twisted wheel. one of my favourite albums is jimmy james and the vagabonds. yes dave and rab great times to be a teenager.
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

I listen to this show every week

Comment

I,ll give that a whirl Rab, Thanks!

Comment

This should get you dancing Dave,
            Listen to Richard Searling- My last ever All-Nighter DJ set, Sunday 22.9.2019 by Richard Searling spurs1961 for free. Follow Richard Searling spurs1961 to never miss another show.

Comment

Fukkin ell Rab! I,ve almost worn the carpet out!

Comment

Working...
              X