Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with nutters.....

on the choob....

A Extinction Rebellion protester begins their planned disruption of the tube on the Jubilee Line at Canning Town ending in commuters physically dragging protestors from the roof of the train.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: How to deal with nutters.....

Yep! You can only push even Brits so far............

Comment

About fukkin time these snowflake kunts gorra twattin! As usual, normal everyday geezers tryin ta get ta collar ta earn a crust bein targeted when their gripe iz wi the twats in wankminster who,s only concern iz their fukkin sens. Now if thi went theer n torched the fukkin joint thid av mi full backin, fukk global warming. Don,t these thick kunts realise that not too long agu in the annals o time these twats wud av ad Lions n Elephants tramplin all o,er their gardens fukkin their plants. Don,t think any fukker sed owt about global warmin way back then.

Comment

Proud of that British Street Justice.....
        Me

Comment

I would appreciate it if they marched in Communist China, and other major polluters of the world. Instead of trying to prevent some poor twat from going to work or home after it. Because it achieves absolutely bugger all !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

And,of course,it's reported this morning that the police are investigating the 'unacceptable' actions of the workers who dragged the wankers off the top of their train! No doubt 'the full force of the law' will be brought to bear on them,unlike the cup of tea and waggy finger the 'activists' get when arrested. The prosecution system stinks!!!

Comment

Tha can say that agee-an Pat. Some kunt causes trouble, thaa giz im iz just desserts n twats the bastard n it,s thee who gets dun. Like tha sez, like the rest o the country the justice system iz fukked!

Comment

A good shoeing is just a heightened level of instruction.
                Me

Comment

Makes you wonder about folk though doesn't it, these people have a mass rally about pollution in the world, Save The Planet ! and after the event the council workers have to clear up tons of rubbish which these tossers have left behind !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Allus thought that mesen Bob, shows thee just how much the snowflake twats really care. Like that Notting Hill Carnival, apart from the stabbings az tha seen the tons o shite the dirty twats leave behind? I know I might be an owd twat but at the end o the bag o bollocks I wud round the dirty bastards up n mek em do a thorough area clean befoor thi can av their next fix. In fact I wud ban the fukker altogether or mek em gu ta bongo bongo land ta have the fukker, "The Congo Carnival!"

Comment

We have had some really silly people at the helm in the years since the War. Daft bastards.
                      Me

Comment

Luv Thy Neighbour! Oreight you kunts down at Wankminster, you twats gu n live with em, see how you fukkin like it, Thick Bastards!

Comment

That's the trouble Dave, they don't live in the real world mate !
                          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Talk about gunfight at the OK corral
                            The FBI learnt some lessons from one of these guys an ex Ranger. After this event the cops go more tooled up.

Comment

Expected Tony Montana ( Al Pacino) ta bi starring in that shoot out!

Comment

Working...
                              X