Clever Chinks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever Chinks....

They have cornered the copper mining.... We are slow off the mark.

China and former Taiwan ally the Solomon Islands established diplomatic ties on Saturday in a sign of Beijing's growing influence in the Pacific that has angered Washington, with a top Chinese diplomat saying the time was almost up for the rest of Taiwan's friends. In a setback for self-ruled and democratic Taiwan, which China claims as a province with no right to state-to-state ties, Beijing this week won over two previous Taiwanese allies in the Pacific - the Solomon Islands and Kiribati.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Clever Chinks....

Beware of the yeller Peril!

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
      They have cornered the copper mining.... We are slow off the mark.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-sol...100922402.html
      You see the difference here Tony? The US and it's friendly poodle (us), try to bully their way into the worlds resource owning countries. Chinks just quietly do business, no need to waste $Tn's on pointless wars.
      "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

That Iraq War was a grievous error on the part of The Bush administration. That weapons of mass destruction and the Yellowcake Uranium from Niger story that was completely fabricated by his morons. Wolfowitz and Co
        Ever read that Joe Wilson story and what they did to his missus Don ? Valerie Plame the CIA agent....when he would'nt join in the con to justify "Shock and Awe" ? All that death and destruction. I dont trust the fookers as far as I could chuck 'em. None of them. The raw power and access to the $ Trillions that they are jostling for is what makes them the ruthless bastards they are. They will do and say anything to anybody....anywhere. Hence Brexit,
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Working...
        X