Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Burgess...

...when he had his gym:

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Dave Burgess...

I bet that looked well going around the assault course
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Comment

Fukkin ell Don! Tha cud do pull ups on them nipples!

Comment

Star jumps and burpees would be sweet

Comment

Yes a magnificent set of pectorals without a doubt, complete with chapel hat pegs !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

This bloke is from Sheffield seems to have had a hard life have you met him Dave?. I met some ex Para lads who worked at HMP Brixton

Comment

Gud clip that Jack. A don,t know the geezer, a bit after mi time, in fact he went to the same school az our eldest daughter, but iz description of life when growing up in Sheffield reflects life in most big cities. When running the gyms I used ta gerram all thru the doors, low lifes,gangsters, bouncers, con men the fukkin lot but all behaved theresens so no probs at all.

Comment

Thanks, Dave, I worked in Norwich nick for a year no problems then but things have changed regards drugs

Comment

Spot on theer Jack, the drug prob az got completely outa hand. Only way ta solve it and the rest o the shite that,s guin on, stabbings etc. iz ta change the law enfoorcement rules n turn the clock back 100 years. Slot the drug dealers n kunts carrying knives n firearms, cat o nine tails in the slammer fer the idiots causing shite, last prisoner who copped fer that wuz "Mad Frankie Fraser" in the 60s. Thiz a gud read, "Sheffield Gang Wars" by J.P.Bean about the gang violence in Shiny Sheff in the early 1920s. They set on a plod called Shillito who formed a hit squad o the biggest, hardest coppers wi no holds barred instructions ta soort the kunts out. So thid visit the battlecruisers that the hoodlums patronized, steam in n knock seven kinds o shite out of em, eventually bringin em inta line thru fear especially when they hung two o the fukkers. When eed dun in Sheffield, Shillito fukked off ta Glasgow ta soort the gangsters out up theer. Age owd remedy, "Pain Beats Brain!"

Comment

Working...
                    X