Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you gonna be dumb....

.....you better be tough

Last edited by trubrit2411; 19 June 2019, 20:50.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: If you gonna be dumb....

Kunt find it Tone, n neither cud fukkin she!

Comment

You know what Dave....The article I put on there aint what appears when you click on it. It was the tale of that Indian magician that wrapped himself in chains, Houdini style, and was lowered into a river in Kolkata....the old Calcutta..... and was not seen again for a month. They just found his body/ghost a mile downstream. Still in his chains.

He was singing "Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. He warn't feeling no pain

Try this.....

Last edited by trubrit2411; 19 June 2019, 21:26.
      Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
        You know what Dave....The article I put on there aint what appears when you click on it. It was the tale of that Indian magician that wrapped himself in chains, Houdini style, and was lowered into a river in Kolkata....the old Calcutta..... and was not seen again for a month. They just found his body/ghost a mile downstream. Still in his chains.

He was singing "Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. He warn't feeling no pain

Try this.....

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/06/in...nt-goes-wrong/
        if he suddenly leapt up and removed his chains now, even I would believe in magic.
        I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

The right song would be, He aint comin back no more,no more !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

ray Charles,take these chains from my heart & set me free!.

Comment

Unchained melody!

Comment

I used ta luv wetchin them top illusionits duin their tricks n tryin ta work out ow they did it. Harry Houdini wuz an owd style physical culturist who wuz a master of muscle control who cud inflate iz muscles to maximum isolation tension then relax em to a fraction of their actual size, hence, expand when gerrin chained up, lobbed inta the drink, then deflate so the chains were az loose az fukk, escape easy peasy. burreven owd Arry came unstuck when lobbed inta a big fukk off tank a water n iz apendix bust, goodneet Arry! Muscle Control a great ancient art n a great way ta tone the owd muscles wi owt too much sweat but plenty o practice. The great John Grimek wuz a master of the art n cud get geezers ta tie big fukk off chains around iz chest, deflate iz muscles n pass a bowler hat between the gap, then eed expand n break the chains, aint mastered that one yet! Me dreams shattered tho when the Yank David Copperfield stood on a runway wi a big fukk off iron bird behind im n sed "I will now mek this aircraft vanish", "This,ll bi gud", a thought ta mesen. Big screen placed in front o the aircraft, "Abracadabra", pull screen away n aircraft vanished, incredible! Woz it fukk! All the lyin kunt did wuz walk 20 yards ta one side n the camera just showed fukk all, just im n theer tha guz!

Comment

Remember that guy David Nixon, bald headed guy use to be a magician on the telly in the fifties and sixties. He was a good illusionist , never heard of him in years probably long gone now.
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                    Remember that guy David Nixon, bald headed guy use to be a magician on the telly in the fifties and sixties. He was a good illusionist , never heard of him in years probably long gone now.
                    Croaked in 78 Bob:

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Talking about them owdies anybody remember Muffin the Mule ?Used to come on the owd black and white 13 inch Redifusion..... We used to sit there enthralled when he was dancing on the Joanna. We kids was easily pleased in them days compared to kids today. I bet Pvt Burgess remembers Muffin. Him bein' an owd kunt.
                      Me

Comment

Talking about them owdies anybody remember Muffin the Mule ?Used to come on the owd black and white 13 inch Redifusion..... We used to sit there enthralled when he was dancing on the Joanna. We kids was easily pleased in them days compared to kids today. I bet Pvt Burgess remembers Muffin. Him bein' an owd kunt.
                        Remember muffin a mott, enjoyed it too!

Comment

Owd Muffin, top prog, the tash on the piana wuz Annette Mills, the actor John Mills skin n blister, "Ere comes Muffin, Muffin the Mule" all so innocent befoor mi muff divin days!

Comment

I'm convinced that's illegal?
                            "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Yes Don, a bit like little weed being gang raped by Bill and Ben ! could never understand a word those two said.
                              Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Working...
                              X