Wash DC Flavour Of The Month....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash DC Flavour Of The Month....

turning out to be more than the sum of the parts visible. I wonder if they are doing this in Britain as well, and if they are for how long....?

Looks like age knowledge experience wisdom dont mean a fookin' thing anymore in this internet / social media generation. They have loaded the bases with eight of these this year alone....and at the State and Local level they have seeded the scene with thousands.

Clock this. I just got it off me mate

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Re: Wash DC Flavour Of The Month....

as clear as the nose on your face tone. i really do not care what these libtard dingbats say.**** em all.
    shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Already appened ere Tone, just look at the PC Snowflake useless twats down at Wankminster!

Comment

Did not take her long to settle in Bill....they just accused her of laundering a million dollars of her election money through her boy friends "Public Relations Company" (that handled her "campaign")which never existed, til she ran for office.

Who needs taxpayer's election campaign funds......... when you can collar all the kids and freako's on face Book.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Working...
        X