I just drove a thousand mile for breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just drove a thousand mile for breakfast

Honest Injun,that's what happened Corporal Kev!If I was supremely clever like Don I'd've moved it to the right thread,but I is too stoopid to do fings like that! I don't think anyone else realised till you pointed it out,(or they were just being sympathetic towards my senility,and computer choddery!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
      Honest Injun,that's what happened Corporal Kev!If I was supremely clever like Don I'd've moved it to the right thread,but I is too stoopid to do fings like that! I don't think anyone else realised till you pointed it out,(or they were just being sympathetic towards my senility,and computer choddery!)
      Being ex 3 all this white mans magic is a little beyond you
      Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

A very racist remark,which a millenial snowflake would take professional offence to,but I just accept it as constructive criticism.I have enough difficulty just getting on here,and posting the odd picture,which usually takes about 6 attempts and 3 hours,no matter how many times I do it.Don has tried instructing me in computery matters several times,but it just won't stay in there,so I have come to accept I'll never be the Stephen Hawking of this site,and am happier for it!
        Last edited by Pat Harley; 13 March 2019, 19:13.

Comment

Join the club Pat, that makes two of us. And whoever else is truthful enough to admit it !
          Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by KevinMoran View Post
            Pat - that has a similar sounding explanation to one I receive from a crow (soon to be ex-crow) in depot, it went something like “honestly corporal, I did not pull the trigger, it just went off.......”
            Every Depot Platoon had one. 320 had Pvt Bird from Bradford....never forget him. On the SMG Range he had his working parts jammed halfway. Full mag.... finger on the trigger and held at the level and turning round and round in circles bleating

"Corporal ....'ere Corpral....Meeeee goon's stopped'. Round and round and round. Everybody hit the deck grovelling.. . 2Para Smokey Lloyd ran around in a half circle and leapt on his back. One hand on his shoulder and the other over his head (he was 6 ft 2in) and grabbed the barrel yanking it skyward. ...................................GONER....that day. Two of them from Bradford. His mate jacked days later and was posted to a County Reg.
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 13 March 2019, 23:18.
            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
            Me

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
              Join the club Pat, that makes two of us. And whoever else is truthful enough to admit it !
              Do not feel alone gentleman. I am the same.. I could play hangman on me first 'puter but after that....I can't up load / down load anything. I have only just been dragged into the world of texting. Thick as pig shit on a computer
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

I don,t have a mobile, house dog n bone or compooter now. Smashed the fukkers ta smithereens after big fukk off argument wi the "Trouble". Much harder fer er ta gerrin touch wi plod. Fukkin tactics lads! Musta worked cos she now lets mi use er laptop but don,t know er password so av ta ask nicely fer er ta log me on. Best fukkin behaviour or wot!

Comment

Have you lost the plot Dave?
                  Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Working...
                  X