Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fukk that...

...for an emplaning method.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 10 February 2019, 14:33.
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Fukk that...

NO.... fook off. Put me on a charge.

Whats that for ? Through trees or wrecked buildings ? ....because I was thinking he could just land it and they could walk in.... but what do I know. I was just a busted broke down Tom
    "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
    Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post

Whats that for ? Through trees or wrecked buildings ? ....because I was thinking he could just land it and they could walk in.... but what do I know. I was just a busted broke down Tom
      A very good and large club indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
        ...for an emplaning method.

usmc raiders
        shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post

It's sceptics at Ft Bragg, guy that posted it said it was a pointless exercise. He said the chopper came down 50ft when they started to climb and they ended up crawling along the grass. I wonder if it was a drill for a rescue from a swamp or something?
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Ha!That's f.ck all!3 Para would've snatched a dangling rope from a passing Herc,and pulled themselves in wearing main,reserve,and container weighing at least 3 times their own body weight!

Comment

Comment

We did that in 1980's at Fort Campbell with the 101 Airborne when we did some work with the Yank's, it was quite easy, and it is a good form of extraction.

Comment

I hope if they ever have to use it in reality that they have some bloody good protective cover while their emplaning Because a hovering chopper sticks out like a Bulldogs bollocks, and so do the poor buggers emplaning !
                  Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by arwelsh View Post
                    We did that in 1980's at Fort Campbell with the 101 Airborne when we did some work with the Yank's, it was quite easy, and it is a good form of extraction.
                    It did'nt want to twist ? Whats it made of ? Rope or steel cable ? Must be rope. Steel cable would be too heavy. Thats blind faith in the Chopper Pilot and the mechanics that service it right there.... but then ain't it all blind faith. How high was you off the deck when you climbed in ?
                    Me

Comment

Originally posted by bob9739 View Post
                      I hope if they ever have to use it in reality that they have some bloody good protective cover while their emplaning Because a hovering chopper sticks out like a Bulldogs bollocks, and so do the poor buggers emplaning !
                      Thats what I was thinking Bob. They could not do that with enemy in the area. Thats what that roped hot extraction is for eh ? Even that would be dodgy but at least you are moving
                      Me

Comment

Originally posted by billS View Post
                        A very good and large club indeed
                        There was quite a few in it Bill
                        Me

Comment

Bollox, not a military exercise at all, its the window cleaners convention held in Wigan every 2 years, to highlight new window cleaning methods.

Comment

You mean they've got windows in Wigan?(On the pier maybe!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Harley View Post
                              You mean they've got windows in Wigan?(On the pier maybe!)
                              Not many windows left in Wigan Pat, I went through one or two when i was a Cop on a few Saturday nights

Comment

Working...
                              X