Aging...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aging...

Quite a few battlecruisers back in the day Rab tha cud buy draught Macky n Jubilee. Wuz also along wi Guinness given ta patients back in the day, brill bodybuilding nectar, hence the fine figures on owd Ena,Martha n Minnie. Thi don,t build em like that anymoor!

Comment

Think Steve's just gone for a piss Dave.
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Probably limped ta the bog Bob!

Comment

36 years married today. It's amazing you see murderers only getting 15 years.
          I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

And they usually get released after 8.You have to be admired for your persistence,or she does,one of the two!

Comment

Good one Steve
              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Congratulations Steve! When tha reaches 50 fer fukks sake wetch out. Speaking from experience ere!

Comment

The basic problem is these women won't share us. They get all bent out of shape when we donate our talents in other places. Quite selfish really. Being rare and unique Airborne selected individuals its quite selfish to keep us to themselves. We are meant to be shared its just that these women don't realise it.
                  Last edited by trubrit2411; 30 January 2019, 16:15.
                  "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                  Me

Comment

Got to spread the Airborne gene!

Comment

Too fukkin late fer me Pat, I ad the snip after 3 bin lids age 27, enuff iz enuff!

Comment

Ah,but yer still trying,or you would be if you didn't get caught!

Comment

"Trouble" sez I,m very trying Pat n "Sleep with the dog!" Well at least she luvs me!

Comment

I see Staffies came top in the program the other night 'Top 100 dogs'.

Comment

Which surprised me Pat as they reckon there are more of them in doghomes than any other breed.
                              It's not the dog in the fight,it's the fight in the dog that matters.

Comment

Definitely overbred mainly ta satisfy the needs o the kunts who use em in the dog feightin pit, I,d slot the kunts who mek em do that! Proper Staffies and English Bull Terriers not all that big in relation to many breeds, but very muscular and pound fer pound az strong as any n Staffies in particular are as fast az fukk n if they lock on, bastard ta gerram off with their whole body twisting like fukk.Best method iz ta strangle the fukkers till they come up fer air then yank like fukk! I,ve had quite a few Staffy bitches az pets and found em az soft az shite, always want to be around you, even in thee pit, luv kids and playful az fukk with a really happy character, always up fer some fun.
                                Aint such a thing az a bad dog, just tosspot bad owners n most vicious dog I ever came across when working on the holy ghost wuz the Yorkshire Terrier, like a fukkin evil dishcloth!

Comment

Working...
                                X