Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's painless...

...apparently.

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: It's painless...

Bit late fer the fukkin blood wagon! Suppose eee cudda chosen a more long lingering death n got fukkin Sam Harry,d!

Comment

Bloody hell

Comment

That is what you call a forlorn state of mind. What a lack of imagination. He could have gone fishing..... or... ? wtf ?
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

Or even hurdy gurdying Tone, the daft twat!

Comment

Selfish bastard. People have to live with seeing a friend kill himself. Tosser.
            Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
            Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
              That is what you call a forlorn state of mind. What a lack of imagination. He could have gone fishing..... or... ? wtf ?
              He was going to prison the next day for accepting bribes.

Comment

I suppose I will have to take them at their word that it's painless, but I'm certainly not going to try it !
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                  He was going to prison the next day for accepting bribes.
                  Even porridge is better than that though Don.
                  Me

Comment

Originally posted by trubrit2411 View Post
                    Even porridge is better than that though Don.
                    You never know what's going through someone's mind. Only this week we had the last man on the planet I would've thought attempt it. Just watched a few minutes ago on the Larry King show about suicide, a guy describing how he jumped from the GG bridge, he said a millisecond after he jumped he regretted it.

Comment

Bit like thee wedding day then Don!

Comment

[QUOTE=Don the Mod;209158]You never know what's going through someone's mind.
                        Oh,I'd say at a guess it was a .38" special!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
                          Bit like thee wedding day then Don!
                          I was a bit slower in those days Dave, took me a full second.

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
                          Oh,I'd say at a guess it was a .38" special!
                          I was actually going to say something like that in my post, wasn't sure of the calibre.

Last edited by Don the Mod; 4 August 2018, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Doc Doherty View Post
                            Selfish bastard. People have to live with seeing a friend kill himself. Tosser.
                            Totally agree with that sentiment. Knew an officer who got injured parachuting and could not lead the display team the following year. took himself back to the hospital which he had been taken to when he was injured and persuaded them that he badly needed pain killers. Went on to a well known northern golf course, got a bottle of whiskey,took the tablets along with half the bottle and set about dying. Oddly they found him dead face down in a water feature (a pond) on the golf course. Left behind a wife and 2 kids and my reaction was that of Mick's 'selfish t**t!'. Apparently the medics felt that they found him in the water because he had 'changed his mind' and treid to get water in to his system and drowned. I am sure there is a point where you may need to consider ending it (near end of life pain and illness etc), but leaving behind a young wife and kids?

Comment

Golden gate averages one every two weeks and two in between talked off the rail by the iron workers who have took it on themselves to prevent them lobbing.

(Andrew Gombert/EPA) ( ) On Sept. 25, 2000, Kevin Hines, then 19, jumped off San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge. Amazingly, he lived, and fully recovered from injuries to his legs and spine. Now Hi…
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X