Bastard shite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastard shite...

...hawks wish fukkers would stop feeding them. Car gets splatted every fukkin week. I'd heard a theory that it's red cars they're attracted to, so I joogled it.

Scientists found that some 18 per cent of red cars were marked with droppings, while green cars were found to suffer the least with just 1 per cent marked.

IMG_0002.jpg
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: Bastard shite...

It's a falsify Don, mines a bronze colour called Urban, and attracts every flying shit bucket imaginable mate .
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

They shit on me, not sure WTF thats all about!

Comment

When I worked the night shift there hundreds of gulls on the warehouse roof I did not have car so at brew time I would sneak out and throw a big stone on the roof scared the gulls who flew off in fright and shit on every car in the car park I know what a trick to do but I did it anyway

Comment

A 2 Para arsehole LOL
          "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
          Me

Comment

Stains like fukk as well so T Cut time agee-an!

Comment

The fukker that dropped that load probably rose 50ft in about 2secs.
              "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Make sure you wear a hat Don.
                Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Don ,when I replied to this post I got the message , "Error this message is too short" ???, My answer tae yer ****n shite post was, that I had two answers to the problem ,called shotguns

Comment

I was once driving past a field just as a flock of Greylag Geese took off; right over the car, about 20 feet and rising. A couple of hundred birds and I reckon every one of them dropped a load; all over my motor. In an instant, black became khaki brown and white.

Comment

Used ta mek me laff when big fukk off gulls were seen flying over Shiny Sheff n tha can,t get any further from the fukkin coast than that, 80 miles east, 80 miles west n full blown expeditition , north or south. Some thick kunt wud look up and say, "Fukkin ell! it must bi ruff weather on the coast!" Nearest them scrounging, scavenging dirty bastards av ever bin ta the coast is the local fukkin tip!

Comment

Your right Dave, gulls are scavengers and will go wherever some daft twat is feeding them. And the bastards can get aggressive, one of my bunch was on holiday in Cornwall when one swooped down and grabbed her pasty. Laughable I know but they can get bloody nasty !
                        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I made the mistake of chasing a bunch of about 20 swans up the Medway in my RIB,and as they took to the air every one of them unloaded ballast!I rode through a cloud of shit,and came out covered from head to toe,lesson learned!

Comment

When I was a little kid a Swan half killed me. I was in the drink after an egg from its nest. It hammered me for the longest five minutes of me life. Lashed me with its wings. Pecked me all over and did Riverdance on me back with them big yellow feet. Try swimming with a Swan doing The Highland Fling on yer shoulder blades and jack hammering your head.
                            "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                            Me

Comment

Them Swans eggs were the holy grail fer collecters back then Tone, but did thy ever try blowing one? Tha needed lungs like a pair o fukkin bellows.

Comment

Working...
                              X