BANK HOLIDAY BIMBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BANK HOLIDAY BIMBLE

Record breaking temeratures so just ad ta get the "Trouble" out fer some spirit lifting scenery n fesh air. So took her around one o me favourite Hurdy Gurdy sites ta observe the beauty o nature away from the busy sea front.

P1070608.jpgP1070607.jpgP1070596.jpgP1070599.jpgP1070604.jpgP1070591.jpg 2nd from last pic is where the original hamlet once stood dating back to Saxon times n raided a few times by the Norsemen, plenty o loot beneath the babies heads. 18th century Lord o the manor ad it demolished cos it spoiled iz view o the sea, feel sorry fer the kunt!
    Good fresh air n sunshine deffo natures medicine!

Re: BANK HOLIDAY BIMBLE

That's the weather for bumbling, looks an interesting old Church Dave, Dull misty day nobody about get the old Hurdy Gurdy pinging !
    Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Somewhere within walking distance of that church is a stash that will make your retirement Dave. Just a matter of finding it. I can visualise the Saxons scurrying with the swag mate. With Ragnar coming up the beach..... "Ayup lads lets fooketh off with the loot" !
      Last edited by trubrit2411; 8 May 2018, 20:25.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

nice day out
        Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Tha can,t beat it Ian, but thaz gorra tek advantage o the very few ideal days we av o,er ere!

Comment

I could not survive your weather any more
            Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Good to see you getting out Dave

Comment

Cheers Jack, I,m out all the time, it,s the trouble I av ta coax these days, not too clever on her pins but she allus declines my offer ta gi er the owd Firemans lift. Can,t understand why?

Comment

Working...
                X