Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pure strength...

...of these animals is incredible.

When a jaguar pounces, sometimes one bite is all it takes to get a meal. National Geographic has exclusive video of a jaguar taking down a caiman in Brazil's...

"We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Re: The pure strength...

Most powerful bite of the big cat family Don.

Comment

He's certainly got some bottle to take on one of those buggers !
      Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

That there cat has been caught on remote tree cameras in the mountains of Arizona. Must have made their way up through Mexico. Wish they had not put it on the internet. Every trigger happy kunt in Az will be gunning for them. Bit of luck they will figure out protective measures. Meanwhile fook hiking in the White or Santa Rita Mountains now. As if Mountain Lions ain't bad enough. Plus there are more I bet than have been snapped.
        Last edited by trubrit2411; 1 May 2018, 18:08.
        "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
        Me

Comment

when i go to the border area between north east CA and Oregon and Nevada border area always take my SLR and 9mm when fossicking for rocks. ye never know when the rocks getting fossicked fight back.
          shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

You are being observed Billy. Weighed up for lunch. Trust me..... and you do not have to go that far. I bet they are up around that big Lake B you took me to. Me and the Tind were tabbing that valley that ends up at the beach just north of Crystal Cove on the 101 in Laguna and saw fresh big cat prints where the deer drink. Only just bin made so wherever it was it was almost certainly watching.
            Last edited by trubrit2411; 2 May 2018, 17:26.
            Me

Comment

Daft is it sounds there are deffo a few big cats roaming around in the cuds in our "Once" green n pleasant land Tone. Reckon they are escapees from private owners and old now defunct small Zoos. Plenty of sightings darn sarf, Dartmoor etc with a few dodgy pics to back up the claims n allus sceptical, UNTIL! Early morn when living in the foothills o the South Yorkshire Pennines out wi the doggies fer a walk around one o the many Reservoirs, on me way back ta the gaff fer me Shredded Wheat, top of a wooded track when one o the dogs started growling n looking back down the track. Turned round just in time ta see a big black Panther like creature slinking across n inta the woods about 50 yards away, probably it ad bin fer a drink. Deffo knew wot I saw but sed fukk all ta anyone, not even the "Trouble" probably think I,d gone even fukkin dafter! A few days later lookin thru the local weekly free rag, Headlines: "Big Cat Spotted On Local Golf Course", so decided ta tell the "Trouble" wot I,d seen, freaked er out a bit n told me to keep away from the area wi the doggies, fukk all about me! about ayf a mile from me hurdy gurdying land so allus aware n lookin out fer any sign, but nowt. Mind you, came across the odd savaged sheep on occasion which gamekeepers put down to dogs but never sed owt to em. Plenty o easy scoff fer em grazing so probably kept away from human contact.

Comment

I have seen those reports in blighty. I believe them.... everybody can't be wrong... because we got them big cats here but you never see them. They are mostly nocturnal I think. We know they are about. We just never see them. Except this one in March. Its a juvenile got itself in a pickle I think. They darted it and released in the wilderness.

Last edited by trubrit2411; 3 May 2018, 00:45.
                Me

Comment

Went on a climbing weekend we a mate from the gym near Buxton red ot summer o 76. Pitched uz tent n headed fer the outcrop, eee wuz shit ot so just stayed on the deck leading out while eee did iz Spiderman bit. End o the day fukked off inta Buxton fer a few jars then staggered back ta doss down fer the neet, fukkin red ot so dossed out in the open. Next morning, mate sed, "Wot the fukk were we neckin last neet?" "Why?" I asked. Eee replied, "I woke up in the middle o the neet n thi were a Kangaroo lickin me boat race." Pissed mesen laffin n called im a "Daft kunt!". That neet avin a laff about it in a Buxton battlecruiser, a local yokel chirped up, "Thee mate wudda bin reight cos thiz quite a few of em roaming the Peak District." Then eee went on ta tell us about a local geezer wi a small Zoo years back n some Wallabes escaped n over the years av bred out on the moors. Just shows thee dunnit.

Comment

In 2007 Ros Coard, a researcher at the University of Wales Lampeter (now the University of Wales Trinity Saint David), published a study that drew a surprising conclusion: large cats could be hunting sheep in Wales.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20161208-many-people-are-convinced-that-big-cats-roam-the-uk
                    Last edited by trubrit2411; 3 May 2018, 09:57.
                    Me

Comment

Wales deffo the place fer Bo Peep, so plenty o free scoff for em, so while they,re busy eightin sheep they,ll leave uz Umans aloo-an.

Comment

Here you go Dave....life in the raw.

Me

Comment

By them Bobcats can feight Tone!

Comment

I seen one once Dave. Just for two seconds. It dashed out of bushes and shot across the road in front of me truck. It was bigger than that one. Greyey brown and about the size of a labrador. You have any problem over there with wild boars and feral pigs. Bacon on the hoof over here mate.
                            Me

Comment

Like a fukkin zoo o,er theer Tone!

Comment

Working...
                              X