Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that like waffles for breakfast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For those that like waffles for breakfast...

Well some dirty bastards did wi primates ta spread the worldwide AIDS epidemic. Cud this fukkin lot come from goat shagging soo-ap dodgers then spread the fukker o,er ere by shagging indigenous white tash?

Comment

I think aids got transferred by butchering monkeys for food with sharp knives. Through cuts etc. You could be on to something with goats though. Animals carry all sorts. Maybe not exactly this but you can guarantee stuff gets passed on to women. Fookin' heathens.
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

That,s why tha shud insist on a very close inspection and production of up to date health certificate befoor purrin owd Fagin anyweer near a tashes growler these days Tone. Pissing broken bottles fer a week n scratchin me bollox off back in the day were lessons taught ta last me a fukkin lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Burgess View Post
          That,s why tha shud insist on a very close inspection and production of up to date health certificate befoor purrin owd Fagin anyweer near a tashes growler these days Tone. Pissing broken bottles fer a week n scratchin me bollox off back in the day were lessons taught ta last me a fukkin lifetime!
          And that's just on the Sauce.

Comment

Two Afghans shagging a goat, one says turn it's head I want to kiss it !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

I bet the goat sed, "I,m not kissing that dirty bastard!"

Comment

Working...
              X