Roses For Ghosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roses For Ghosts

New music from the grandson. not as heavy as usual, so get yer dancing boots on.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWcH4LS0iGE
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Re: Roses For Ghosts

That's quite good Steve, what the fukk's he got in his mouth?
    "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
      That's quite good Steve, what the fukk's he got in his mouth?
      think it's photo shopped, Don. Although he's always coming up with some gimmick for videos, so he could have got Gil to knock him up a pair of metal dentures, at the blacksmiths. i actually get a song credit for providing the 2nd verse when he was stuck for lyrics. Think song is something to do with him falling in love with a Martian woman. i provided the "i loved her eyes, all three of them" "there was an age difference. I'm 25 and she's 103" that sort of thing. Don't think he'll be using me on a normal song. Still i will be including, song writer, in my resume.
      I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

Very Good Steve, pleased Gil didn't fix him up with the Anvil !
        Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

Originally posted by stephenfrank View Post
          think it's photo shopped, Don. Although he's always coming up with some gimmick for videos, so he could have got Gil to knock him up a pair of metal dentures, at the blacksmiths. i actually get a song credit for providing the 2nd verse when he was stuck for lyrics. Think song is something to do with him falling in love with a Martian woman. i provided the "i loved her eyes, all three of them" "there was an age difference. I'm 25 and she's 103" that sort of thing. Don't think he'll be using me on a normal song. Still i will be including, song writer, in my resume.
          Start writing full songs for them Steve, the 'different' Airborne thinking process would create good lyrics.
          "We're surrounded on all sides... Good... you're obviously in the right place".

Comment

Originally posted by Don the Mod View Post
            Start writing full songs for them Steve, the 'different' Airborne thinking process would create good lyrics.
            he keeps asking me to send him lyrics, but i think I'll stick to Dennis. It doesn't have to rhyme.

Comment

Shud mek Dennis a band member then World stardom o fukkin cert!

Comment

Dennis is a Yam Yam mate. Fookin' ace lad....
                Last edited by trubrit2411; 17 April 2018, 03:08.
                "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
                Me

Comment

Yam Yams n Dee Daas. All fukkin nutters n throw in the Dingles ta boot!

Comment

Working...
                  X