MOD to cut 2000 maureens...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD to cut 2000 maureens...

The MOD proposal to cut 2000 maureens has a devastating knock on effect at a white flag manufacturers outlet in Deal....lay off imminent....
    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Re: MOD to cut 2000 maureens...

That,s a few thousand moor outa fukkin work then!

Comment

Big industry in Plymouth
      "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
      Me

Comment

This is fecking crazy

Comment

someone inform them that the USMC will take the ones that can get over here. they take them from Mexico, Vietnam and other places. I hate to see these young men being thrown on the scrap heap of life. what a waste. guess Westminster will have more millions to give away to people that hate the west.
          shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

All the warnings their receiving from people who know, and their still cutting the armed forces, it's sheer stupidity on a big scale. Putin and other sabre rattlers must be laughing their bollocks off at this crap !
            Bob (geordie) Watts

Comment

They do this....with what they have done to the likes of the 16th Independent Parachute Brigade and the amalgamation of the Highland Regiments and the County Regiments we will have no punch left at all hardly. Just a token ineffective Military
              "If they control your speech.....they control your life"
              Me

Comment

Putin will have the keys to number 10 soon, then see what the Wankminsters do.

Comment

I understood it, as wanting the places to fill the posts on the second aircaft carrier, so a side ways move and rebadged. The Navy always wanted to be independent and have their own budget. Sadly its come to haunt them as the new ships eat deep into the money pot and not much left out of their trillion budgets!! They don't have a decent sponsor to support them............we have HRH!!

Comment

We have HRH.. the maureens cudave had Earl of Wessex
                    HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                      Putin will have the keys to number 10 soon, then see what the Wankminsters do.
                      What? You mean he dont already have rhe keys to number 10...Im.shocked...thought surely we the tax payers wete paying the ruskies premium rent on that gaff after it was sold off to an oligarth with the gold reserves under gordons mob rule....
                      HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Its funny to think about the Earl of Wessex and him not making the grade. It proves one thing neither PARA Reg or RM Lympstone give a free pass to even important people. They have to be seen to achieve the task in hand, like Harry and William have!!
                        I do think HRH has made a massive difference in what happened to 1 PARA and the retention of the other two Regular Battalions when other units were being merged like the Scots and the County Regiment IMHO!

Comment

wudn't really know about HRH involvement, however i do know his feckin maroon machine was a car crash until someone gave him a proper one to don...he's never looked back....IMHO
                          HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit Karson View Post
                            wudn't really know about HRH involvement, however i do know his feckin maroon machine was a car crash until someone gave him a proper one to don...he's never looked back....IMHO
                            He was given a shaped Victors beret at an Airborne Forces day in early 80's - after the parade,in one of the beer tents - I forget who gave it to him but it did happen 😁😂😂
                            I just don't understand why they won't shut the hell up while I practice my people skills....

Comment

I can just imagine it...HRH surrounded by officers and a Tom thrusting it at him with the words...ffs Chuck ditch the porky..ave this from the lads..
                              HURRY UP AND WAIT

Comment

Working...
                              X