Great Aussie band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Aussie band

Seen this band 4 times, always great live. Plus its a great setting, plus the singer has less hair than me and is a worse dancer. what's not to like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ueRkcvII
    I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Re: Great Aussie band

Contender fer "Sing Something Simple" 7pm Sunday evening!

Comment

brilliant australia has some great bands. i play aussie rock most days when i am working out or cooking,bands like icehouse,hunters and collectors,inxs,flock of seagulls, jimmy barnes and cold chisel,men at work, to mention a few. one of my favourites here https://youtu.be/A20kpwqdK8Q
      Last edited by billy meikle; 6 November 2017, 19:49.
      shankhill rd to the battle school " carpe diem"

Comment

and of course this one, I brilliant i still miss it https://youtu.be/6QijYsLWJmY

Last edited by billy meikle; 6 November 2017, 20:00.

Comment

iva davies a great singer songwriter.. a lot of icehouse music reminds me of brian ferry

Comment

It used to be great here in the 80's for pub rock bands. Just about every pub would have bands on and they'd all be packed out. We used to go most weeks to watch a band called Loaded Dice, they would play to up to a 1000 people, and they weren't even famous outside of Perth. All changed over the years. Stricter drinking and driving laws, prices of booze etc. Most of the big pubs have shut down now and been replaced by little places that concentrate more on food. Young lad was telling me that there are only about 3 venues now for them to play at. People would sooner sit in and watch a band over the internet.
            I have always set myself a very low standard, and constantly fail to achieve it.

Comment

The bald coot was a better front man than he was a pollie that's for sure
              Ian Russell - Still 2 Fighting Fit Downunder

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Young View Post
                The bald coot was a better front man than he was a pollie that's for sure
                yes he wasted a few years there.

Comment

another one good aussie rock, Scotsman jimmy Barnes front man for COLD CHISEL. this track is one of my favourites

Comment

what price is a carton o' stubbies now and a bottle o' Bundaberg Rum? and where should I apply for my Aussie pension and how much is it

Comment

Working...
                    X